Quality Hotel Muenchen Messe
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Novum Hotel Seidlhof Munchen(Munich)(Great Value!)
$73
Novotel Munchen Messe(Munich)(Great Value!)
$100
$91
  • Restaurant
Acom Hotel Muenchen Haar(Haar)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
$127
$119
$64
$62
H2 Hotel Muenchen Messe(Munich)(Great Value!)
$88
$76
  • Restaurant
H4 Hotel Muenchen Messe(Munich)(Great Value!)
$99
$85
Hotel Wasserburg(Munich)(Great Value!)
$97
$90
Orbitz.com
Hotel Accolo(Feldkirchen)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We decided to spend our last night in Bavaria at this hotel since it is closer to the airport and also to an S-bahn stop. We arrived early and Herr Karg, the owner immediately made his housekeeping staff aware that we needed our rooms before the actual check in time. 10 minutes later we where able to enter our rooms. The rooms decor is modern, the hotel has energy saving installed, which I appreciate. I loved the bathroom, it is compact but has everything you need. The beds are harder than we Americans are used to, and of course twin beds, which you will get used to when travelling in Europe. Herr Karg also offered us a ride to the S-bahn station, so we could take the train into Munich. We had dinner at the hotel's steakhouse the same night, it was delicious! It seems that the neighborhood knows about the steakhouse, it was very busy and we were glad that reservations had been made. The next morning we were surprised with the best breakfast buffet that I have seen at a Quality hotel! Fresh Pretzels and Broetchen, eggs cooked to order, fresh jams, smoked salmon, cold cuts, cheeses...great coffee and a variety of teas. Oh, I forgot to mention, the entire hotel is clean, so clean that you try to find something not perfect-I couldn't. I travel for living and have spend 30+ nights in hotel rooms this year, mostly in the US and Canada. This has been the BEST stay, too bad it was only for one night. I shall return when I go back to Germany.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Room and bathroom were new, very tidy, clean and quiet. There was enough space within the room itself and within the wardrobe etc. The breakfast was excellent! Free parking and basement parking is available at the hotel. The railway station (S-Bahn) was close by and could be easily reached on foot (about 2 km) or by car as there is also a park & rail at the station. As friends staying in a double room we appreciated the following small detail: there were two sets of towels - one in light brown and one in white colour, so that they easily could be distinguished

Just two minor comments: There was a kettle in the room which allowed to boil water for coffee or tea. Unfortunately there was limescale within it, so that we decided not to use it. The mattrasses were very soft and a little sagging. But within the second night we got used to it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The rooms were very clean and up to date. Good service.

Good service at the front desk.

The breakfast was AMAZING...........so much to choose from between eggs, meats, cheeses, pastries, yogurt, cereal, etc. Breakfasts were just FANTASTIC and included in the price of the room.

The only negative thing I can think of is that there is no A/C in this hotel. That was not a problem for us since it was delightful and cool in June when we were there. Nights were a bit warm but not bad.

Our room happened to be located near the outside patio/bar. Therefore, if you wanted any air at night, you had to leave the window open and it was noisy from others being on the patio drinking and smoking. The cigarette smoke came into our room. No issue if you could be a few doors away from the patio. Our room was right next to it.

So, if you were booking for a warmer part of the summer, having no A/C in the hotel might be an issue, but suggest you look into this ahead of booking.

I would definitely think of staying there again if visiting Munich area.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room not near the patio/bar area so you can open the window in the summer time and not have it noisy or have to smell the cigarette smoke.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Just few minutes to walk from the Messe, good standard of accommodation, good breakfast, parking at the hotel. Maybe, when you open the window, you will hear the traffic, but just a bit and it is not such a big problem - it is in every city.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jiri_Taborsky
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Can't complain about the hotel - I came down to the messe for Intersolar and the hotel is about 15 mintues walk from the east entrance to the messe.

The hotel is quite nice - the breakfast is okay and the people are good.

However, I did have one issue, and that rather irritated me quite a bit. On checkout, I was told that I had taken 3 items from the minibar although I didn't. It was noted on the day that I checked in, so obviously the previous guest had taken something and they had billed it to me. The manager at the desk was rather rude, and told me it's recorded so he couldn't help it and that I had to pay. Further, soon after saying that he marched out of the hotel so that there would be no chance of discussing the issue.

The hostess he left in his wake to collect the bill was very apologetic and offered to pay herself.

Personally it wasn't the sum that was an issue - I had stayed a few days, and the hotel bill was over 500 euroes, but the minibar amout was only 10 euroes. The attitude of the manager was particularly aggravating. It rather upset me and ruined my experience.

I'm sure i'd have given a higher rating if not for this incident, but it is incidents like these that actually show how receptive the hotel is to its guests.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business