Hotel Ritzenhof
CLC Alpine Centre(Saalfelden am Steinernen Meer)
$134
Hotels.com
Hotel Hindenburg(Saalfelden am Steinernen Meer)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Gut Brandlhof(Saalfelden am Steinernen Meer)
$244
Ferienhotel Lindenhof(Leogang)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Pool
Hotel Thalerhof(Maria Alm)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsfive stargreat hotelcheese buffetprofessional staffdifferent typessoupamazing foodfantastic spaeasy accesscakescooked to perfectionskiing holidayswimming poollakewellnessseptembergourmet
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I have returned once again to the amazing Hotel Ritzenhof in the city of Saalfelden. This boutique hotel is a gem and a well hidden treasure from it's location, quality of service and the culinary delights from chef Peter. The spa services and the spa in general provided me with great relaxation. The staff is friendly and professonal, the breakfast offers lots of variety and really suited my taste for healthy choices. I really enjoyed my dinners and the creative presentation every single day. Congratulationto the team and the owners Martina and Hannes for turning this once great little hotel into this clean, modern boutique hotel that I will revisit over and over.

Room Tip: I loved the lake view room, peaceful and beautiful view. Tucked away and breath taking scenery all around you.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We have just returned from a 10 days holiday in Saalfelden. Nice city, excellent hotel. All staff is incredible helpful and kind. And they smile all the time.
Many thank Tina for helping us to celebrate our daughter’s birthday. We had lake view rooms, very spacious, clean and well equipped. Food was very nice, even I have a special diet I had plenty of choice at breakfast and dinner. You can prepare by yourself a fresh carrot, apple or orange juice witch we really appreciate. The special dinner for New Year Eve was really special. The cook chef is an artist. The SPA is also very nice, but during the afternoon is very crowd. Of course we cannot compare with the big SPA we had last year in Tauern Spa Kaprun but the kindness and warm atmosphere from Ritzenhof compensate. Each morning and afternoon a car helps us to go and return from Leogang (or Maria Alm) for sky. Martina you have an incredible team and a nice hotel so we will came back for sure!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank BucharestLaura
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I stayed only one night but i enjoyed it. it is really nice hotel, new, modern, clean.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We thought we'd treat ourselves to a lovely break away in Austria before going to a friend's wedding in Salzburg. Found the hotel Ritzenhof and it made our holiday! The hotel itself is beautiful with so much attention to detail. Rooms are not just clean but very modern & comfortable and housekeeping even made our bedding in to a heart shape as they must have noticed our own wedding magazines lying around! We hit Austria in the middle of a heatwave which helped but no matter what the weather it was an amazing place with a lake to swim in leading out from the hotel. The staff were fantastic- they couldn't be more helpful and it was all genuine. The manageress even gave us a lift and picked us up from our hike across the mountains. The hotel's food at the restaurant was every bit as good as it looks on the website (gourmet tastes and presentation) and the cocktails were a perfect way to start the evening!
We can't thank the Ritzenhof team enough for a wonderful holiday! Danke! Lucy & Rhodri, UK.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lucy H
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Being my first trip to Austria, I was overwhelmed by the beautiful surroundings and excellent service received by everyone at the hotel.
The accommodation was comfortable, cosy, trendy and well-worth the price.
After my stay at this hotel, I left Austria knowing I will definitely return where its shown to be a place injected with friendliness and picturesque location!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends