See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very modern and was obviously recently refurbished. The best breakfast I had in several month. A wide variety of food and coffee at the buffet. There are egg dishes a la cart and the service was excellent. The eggs Benedict were awesome.
The location is excellent to visit the town center, go shopping or take a walk to Ritzensee.
Parking is available for a small fee.
Only negative comment: The entrance can be difficult to find, with the reception being on the first floor.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We arrived with kids, nice rooms, a beautiful view from the balcony, a warm welcome from the reception, good breakfast. Good location on the main road but not very noisy, exapt a tourh gathering that took place in a nearby hall.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

We have just left here after 2 days business trip. At first I wasn’t impressed with the hotel but once to see the quirky features this place to offer you will enjoy it. The final night we ate in the hotel restaurant having the tasting menu! I have never had food like it - absolutely outstanding. I will definitely stay here when I come back

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

This is the place I was looking for in a long time. First I was distracted by the low rating but a coincident forced me to book this hotel. I don’t regret it a single second.

Breakfast 5/5 stars
Room 5/5
Service 5/5
Wellness with rooftop sun terrace 5/5

Whoa! What an oasis. Will come back for sure

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2017

The breakfast was really good and plentiful ;). The rest of my stay was kind of disappointing - lack of service at check-in, room was refurbished but unfortunately done in low quality handwork. If you want to use the Wellness area on top level be aware to announce this in time cause the sauna takes at least 20 minutes of preparation (warm up) -- which is tricky if you are on a business trip and just have an hour before the next meeting........
Views from the top are great!!!

Room tip: ask for a new room
Date of stay: September 2017