Just returned from our second visit to the Alpine Centre. Yes it could do with a bit of an upgrade in terms of furniture and fittings and the road can be noisy at times but it has so many plus points. The staff are amazing; helpful knowledgeable and nothing is ever a problem. The apartment was very clean and had everything you could need for a self catering holiday. There is so much to do and you don't have to go far, although I would agree that a car is a must! We travelled with my 9 year old daughter and her highlight was swimming in the pool and ice-cream in the cafe in Saalfelden! We managed to fit lots into our stay; horse riding, summer slide, archery, 'Festival of the See', Salzberg as well as frequent visits to Zell am See and Saalfelden. The weather was fantastic and we would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CLC's Alpine Centre holiday resort in Austria, located between Saalfelden and Zell am See, offers the best of both worlds, for winter sports lovers looking for a ski holiday in Austria and also summer hikers, bikers and culture vultures looking for the perfect Austrian adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your CLC Alpine Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club La Costa Alpine Centre Hotel Saalfelden Am Steinernen Meer
- CLC Alpine Centre Austria/Saalfelden Am Steinernen Meer