Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Spectacular service

I used terratours to travel from Liberia to Nosara. The experience could not have been better. The... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Kimberly H
Fort Collins, Colorado
via mobile
LIR Shuttle

I travel from Liberia, CR to Nosara, CR, regularly. Every month and sometimes twice and it’s a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jeffrey S
Nosara, Costa Rica
via mobile

All reviews liberia airport bathroom break fresh fruit fruit stand great driver transport service flight was delayed costa rica shared shuttle yoga retreat san jose the owner playa guiones van company guido ride
Reviewed November 6, 2018

My partner and I have taken a lot of shuttles in Central America and this by far was the best experience yet. We traveled from Nosara to Liberia. We were the only travelers in the vehicle which made for niceconversation with the driver. There was water and beer for us to enjoy (which we did- last day of holidays!) the driver stopped and a fruit stand and got us each a container full of freshly cut fruit! Ride was safe, comfy, and enjoyable. Will definitely book with terratour again if in the area.

Date of experience: November 2018
ManfredVJ, Gerente at Terratour Nosara, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks for your review. This is how we improve our service everyday, when people push us with good opinions. We think the service must be excellent always. Trying to give a 100% of our energy.

Thanks again

Reviewed September 10, 2018

This company has a good reputation for being on time which is important if you're traveling to the airport. Comfortable new vans. They will make bathroom stops!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I want to let you know that we truly enjoyed our rides from SJO to NOSARA and returning to San Jose. Jose was our driver on both trips and he was perfect. Not only was he extremely professional, but he was also friendly and informative throughout the entire ride. Yo Hablo un poco espanol
, however Jose spoke English very well and made the trip very comfortable. We felt very safe with Jose and he navigated very well. There were times when I am sure he would have passed other cars like the other drivers were doing, but he was patient and only passed cars in very safe conditions. Please make sure Jose stays with your company. He is an important part of your company. Terratour van was clean, comfortable and roomy and carried our 3 children, 13, 10, 8 yrs old along with my wife and me, and ALL of our gear. The communication before our trip was timely and clear. Thank you Terratour!!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed June 1, 2018

Very reliable, great service, wifi in the shuttle, definitely recommend! I have been using Terratour all the time, they have one of the best pricing in addition to the perfect service

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Freddie and his crew at Terratour Nosara are hands down the best. They have a large fleet of various size newer vans and shuttles, all in excellent condition and well maintained. Comfortable seats, A/C, complimentary water and fresh fruit (for the 2.5 hour trip from Liberia airport to Nosara/Guiones), and friendly, safe drivers. Their prices are competitive and pick up is at your door ... what's not to like?! Don't bother searching for other transport companies: just contact Terratour and you can thank me later.

Date of experience: May 2018