Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Reliable and friendly

We used Terratour on our recent visit to Nosara from Liberia and back. Both times the drivers were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Robbielb
Nashville, Tennessee
Transportation to Nosara

I used Terratour for my transportation to and from Nosara. On time pick-up and drop off. Very... read more

Reviewed January 13, 2019
hodgestia
Washington DC, District of Columbia

All reviews liberia airport fruit stand bathroom break fresh fruit great driver transport service flight was delayed costa rica always on time shared shuttle the owner yoga retreat san jose playa guiones van freddie company
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Freddie and his crew at Terratour Nosara are hands down the best. They have a large fleet of various size newer vans and shuttles, all in excellent condition and well maintained. Comfortable seats, A/C, complimentary water and fresh fruit (for the 2.5 hour trip from Liberia airport to Nosara/Guiones), and friendly, safe drivers. Their prices are competitive and pick up is at your door ... what's not to like?! Don't bother searching for other transport companies: just contact Terratour and you can thank me later.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018

I took from and to Liberia - was $45 for shared shuttle.
Very friendly drivers, on time, clean van.
my driver was Gerrardo, he was great!
There even was WIFI in the van!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

My cousins lived for a few years in Playa Guiones and this is who they told me to book with for shuttles as they were deemed to be the most reliable.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2018

We used Terratour for a day trip to catch a boat for surfing as well as airport transfers- they were on time and very safe! Definitely a solid company with comfortable vehicles equipped to strap down 8 surfboards!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank ckayjr
Reviewed February 17, 2018

Just finished a 1 week yoga retreat at Bodhi Tree Resort -- needed a shuttle to Liberia for our plane flight and booked with Terratour Nosara at Bodhi Tree's recommendations. Gerado Alfero was our driver and he WAS AWESOME. A 2 1/2 hour drive and he stopped midway and got all 9 of us fresh fruit. Such a great driver and made the drive fun listening to our music and very polite. He went the extra mile! Would highly recommend Terratour Nosara! Thanks Gerado!

Date of experience: February 2018