“If I only found them sooner.”

Nine North Surf Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: Operating out of The Frog Pad, Nine North Surf Co. Offers surf lessons from 7am-4pm daily. We have certified and experienced instructors for all ages from beginner to advanced levels. Drop-in classes and packages available, contact us today!
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

9 north surf taught me how to surf. One of the best things I ever did in my life. The owner Mark got me to stand on a board the first lesson. I wish I found him sooner in my vacation. He also took us on a qaud tour . AWESOME.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is the second time we've used 9 North Surf Co. Mark and his team are exceptional surf instructors. Professional and knowledgeable. No doubt they will have beginners surfing in no time... and if you're more advanced, they still provide wonderful insight and instruction to perfect your surfing ability.

We've also used Mark's experience living in Nosara for other adventure trips while in Costa Rica such as ATV touring and fishing. Mark guided us on an ATV tour, 12 of us -- ages ranging from 11 - 50 plus and ensured we all had fun.

I would highly recommend 9 North Surf Co.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I took a lesson at Nine North Surf Co with Mark, and it was the perfect mix of learning technique and learning how to relax and fall in love with surfing. Mark's ease with people and ease with surfing made the lesson low-pressure and really fun. He also has a good selection of boards for rent for those not as interested in a lesson.