“Beautiful, chilled and well resourced.”
The main house.
Some units have bunk beds.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The main house.
Some units have bunk beds.
The rancho.....a common living/hang out space.
Good spot to cool off!!!
Playing with Hundt poolside.
I like it when the moon rises just after sunset.
Another fabulous pot-luck dinner at Casa Rosada Nosara
Beautiful sunsets!!!
A little fishing?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ryan M
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, chilled and well resourced.”
Reviewed August 15, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed here for 3 nights during our trip to Costa Rica. Casa Rosada is excellently placed in the heart of Nosara, but still private enough to feel secluded. The self catering cabins have all the amenities you will require for a very comfortable stay. Outside the cabins there is plenty of space to relax amongst beautiful, well maintained surroundings. The pool is also lovely for a cool dip in the heat of the day. The owner Henri was friendly, helpful and very knowledgable about Costa Rica in general. We really struggled to leave this place and even considered changing our entire itinerary to stay a bit longer. However, we continued our journey into Costa Rica and onto Panama with some great advice on where to visit next from Henri. We'll be back!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Feb 18, 2016
I'm glad you stopped here......next time......we do a mountain road quad tour!!!
katrinamc...
Toronto, Canada
“stress free peaceful vacation!”
Reviewed November 9, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

What can I say, as a single female traveler this was the perfect place for me! My room was clean and the sheets were fresh! The bathroom was always full of clean towels and if there was something I needed, the owner did he best to accommodate me!

The kitchen although minimal, has everything you could need and If there was something missing, one of the other guests were always happy to share! The grocery store (30 seconds up the road) was incredibly handy!! they even have nori wraps if you are in the mood to make sushi!!
The salt water pool outside my front door was a godsend on those hot afternoons when the beach was just too hot!
A 1 minute walk to the best seafood restaurant in town or a little further down the road, live music, bike rentals, surf boards etc....
Hund, the canine concierge, can always be counted on to lead the way to the beach or accompany you on an outing to the store......

I am looking forward to my next get away...it will feel like going home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, secuity, friendly vibe, great people
Liked least: the heat
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
LeeKaseme...
Helsinki, Finland
“Stayed for a month”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This is probably most difficult place to review. It has lot of good things like location and clean apartment. Biggest problem is that like you are visiting some ones summer house. Many of quests seem to be old friends with an owner so you kind of feel you are visiting some ones summer house. It is not typical an apartment what you renting.
Every time you walk by pool owner and friends are making comments or jokes and owner is 24/7 "comedian" who tell continuous "funny" things . Cleaning was awesome, it was better than 5 star hotels!
It had lot of good things but it is.... different.
5 stars for apartment, 3 for everything else.
You can´t pay with credit card, you have to pay with cash.

Btw, Place is called Casa Rosada.

Would I go again? Well, I don´t know.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bad wi-fi
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Feb 26, 2014
Thanks Lee......we enjoyed having you here and please feel free to come on back next time......we loved your Risotto and Pesto pasta input to the communal dinners we had after the fishing trips.

Sorry about all the fun we were having.....I'll try to tone it down.....but it's hard not to be happy here.

Thanks also for the props on my comedy.....but really......I do sleep.....:)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing