“Juan Surfo Sucko”

Nosara Beach (Playa Guiones)
Book In Advance
More Info
$1,000.00*
and up
8-Day Tour: Beach and Mountains in Guanacaste
Ranked #1 of 34 things to do in Nosara
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Rented boards from this guy for two weeks.
He painted a friendly face at the local hang outs during the stay.
The last day I returned my board and what happened?!
He lied, broke our deal, and pirated my deposit.
Not a good way to represent local Nosara flavor Juan.
Juan Sucko's was the only blemish on an otherwise excellent stay in Nosara.
There are lots of options to rent all kinds of equipment in Nosara - give your money elsewhere if you have the choice.

8  Thank Jason C

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I would live there if I could. The amazing people, beaches, roads to other amazing towns. I love Nosara and hope to return again in the summer of 2014.

1  Thank Lovin_life_Lola
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Good for friends and family. Good times. Beach is close and the food is good in the area. Have taken my family here serveral times.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The beaches were clean and there was always some surf for everyone to play in. For those who enjoy surfing, there are small waves for the beginners and large surf during the tide.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed September 3, 2013

As soon as I had a longer surfboard, the waves became exponentially more fun. I recommend Juan's surf shop just next to Gilded Iguana if you are staying in that area.

1  Thank funwaves