“Private, beautiful home in Playa Guiones”
Outside main unit
in front of bedroom unit between the units
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Outside main unit
in front of bedroom unit
between the units
pool
patio by kitchen/living room
ocean view from house
sunset from the pool
patio in front of bedroom
patio in front of living room
outside dining area looking into kitchen
view of outside dining area
bedroom view with king size bed
living room
outside shower looking into bathroom
shower in main unit bathroom
main unit
loft bedroom with queen size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Katherine...
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Private, beautiful home in Playa Guiones”
Reviewed December 18, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

We stayed in Dos Gatos during a quick getaway to Nosara for my boyfriend's 40th birthday. Since it was just two of us, I debated whether to stay at one of the nice hotels in town or rent a house. We would have had a great time either way, but the house offered a degree of privacy we loved - no tan lines! :-) The pool was fantastic, a nice way to cool off midday, and just a beautiful addition to the property. Favorite feature: the outdoor shower off the master bedroom. While it could use a little more oomph in pressure, it was delightful to shower amongst the lush trees and plants surrounding the property.

I took one point off for a combination of small issues - wouldn't stop me from staying here again, I'd just know what to ask before arrival. Those issues were: propane for kitchen stove was so low we couldn't cook anything, coffee pot was dirty and broken, dishwasher was broken, "ocean view" is a bit of a stretch (we could glimpse it from one spot, through the trees), and the security guard charge was higher than quoted ($120 for five nights, rather than the expected $75). The fact that you have to have a security guard, and a big safe for anything of value, and that you must lock absolutely everything before leaving or bedtime, and not leave anything in your car...that's a Nosara issue, not a Dos Gatos issue, but it was a little exhausting being paranoid all the time. Our diligence paid off though, and nothing was stolen.

I don't want to end on the negative stuff, because I truly would recommend this place to a friend - it was exactly what I was looking for. I would also recommend renting a car, or possibly a four-wheeler, as the house is on a steep hill (adds to the privacy!) and it's a bit of a hike to get to the restaurant/shop section of Guiones.

Dos Gatos is an incredible place to wake up - if you're reading this, I hope you get the chance to experience it.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing