“Love This Spa!”
Review of Spacio, Spa.

Spacio, Spa.
Ranked #2 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Nosara
More attraction details
Owner description: Spacio will use only cold press coconut oil for all treatments. Private and comfortable rooms with AC, hand pick selection of music and Organic high quality Aromatherapy are part of your experience. Masseuses with years of experience, dedicated and ready to listen your body will provide a deep rest to your muscles and mental stress. We also offer two options of organic body treatment (one for deep cleaning , volcanic clay, and one for deep moisturize), Waxing and Manicure & Pedicure with gel nail polish. Walk ins welcome (normally takes 20-30 minutes to start your session) Or make your appointment with our receptionist or next door at The Frog Pad. We want to see you during your visit! Thanks! Juan Carlos Saldana. Owner-Masseuse.
Nosara, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love This Spa!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I really enjoy getting my ears coned/candled and Juan Carlos is really really good at it. The treatment was lovely. I also got a pedicure that was excellent. Lady is super good at nails. The spa is calm, relaxing, well-appointed and professional. I will go back many times. Thank you SPACIO for having such a great business and providing these services to the general public in Nosara Costa Rica. Pura Vida!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank 861LauraS

Santa Cruz, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Massages!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband & I each received a 90 min massage at Spacio while in Playa Guinoes. Both massages were excellent. Juan Carlos is the owner & was my masuese & he was wonderful. If we were staying longer I'd sign up for another. Highly recommended way to start your vacation!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tonya2323
Telluride, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful massages from Juan Carlos Saldana”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I treated ourselves to massages (2 each, during our 3 week visit) while Honey-Mooning at Playa Guiones. Spacio was almost next door and easy to make a reservation. We requested deep tissue/sports massage and Juan Carlos came to the rescue. The space was soothing and full of artistic touches; fresh flowers and a unique music selection. Juan Carlos made me feel welcome and special, then he got down to the business of massage. On top of all this, he is an interesting person who seems to genuinely enjoy meeting others and sharing stories. If you are staying in the Nosara area, it would be in your best interest to schedule some body-work at Spacio; you will feel taller, happier and more in love with life.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Michelle R
Poughkeepsie, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Aahhhhhhh”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

A massage by Juan Carlos is such a treat. It's a sweet and clean room and he's such a nice man.You won't be disappointed.

Visited April 2013