“Amazing Gelatto”
Review of Seekretspot

Seekretspot
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Nosara
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Great spot for Gelatto and coffee, there are different flavors daily and the owner is very nice... definitely a must have if you are near guinones or pelada beach !

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Stefani and Federika are really sweet, working hard to serve the best gelato you can possibly find out of Italy. you can tell the ingredients are really fresh and quality.
I am originally from France and travelled a lot to Italy for sunday food. I never never never a gelato this good before seekretspot. Not to mention the owners are the best people, she kept the shop open 40 min after their closing time, taking time to talk to my daughter who wants to spend a sabbatic year in Nosara.
I ve been reading about a rude attitude. that's nothing but wrong. they must confuse seekretspot with the other gelato shop in guioness . there the owner is well known for being a great cook but the worst servant.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I am still blown away by the rudeness of the female owner of this place. From the moment we walked up - she was disgusted that she had customers to serve (rolled her eyes and didn't even crack a smile to greet us.) My 2 small children were so excited to go have gelato here only to be treated with down right meanness. I SERIOUSLY dont understand how some people survive in business with such lack of respect for customers. This is our third time in Nosara , 1st time at this place and I wouldn't return if someone paid me! Such good gelato- what a shame.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

the best ice cream in Nosara! REAL ITALIAN GELLATO ~ try a variety of flavors, take home 1pound (the best deal) or six scoops for 8$

Reviewed July 28, 2014

If you want some good ice-cream or in this case gelato it's truly delightful. Owner is an awesome guy and there a good sense of value. Love it. Going back for more right now. Enjoy!