“GREAT GELATO AND GREAT FRIENDLY OWNERS”
Review of Seekretspot

Seekretspot
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Nosara
Vermontville, Michigan, United States
“GREAT GELATO AND GREAT FRIENDLY OWNERS”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Stefani and Federika are really sweet, working hard to serve the best gelato you can possibly find out of Italy. you can tell the ingredients are really fresh and quality.
I am originally from France and travelled a lot to Italy for sunday food. I never never never a gelato this good before seekretspot. Not to mention the owners are the best people, she kept the shop open 40 min after their closing time, taking time to talk to my daughter who wants to spend a sabbatic year in Nosara.
I ve been reading about a rude attitude. that's nothing but wrong. they must confuse seekretspot with the other gelato shop in guioness . there the owner is well known for being a great cook but the worst servant.

• Visited July 2014

Miami
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great gelato, TERRIBLE service.”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I am still blown away by the rudeness of the female owner of this place. From the moment we walked up - she was disgusted that she had customers to serve (rolled her eyes and didn't even crack a smile to greet us.) My 2 small children were so excited to go have gelato here only to be treated with down right meanness. I SERIOUSLY dont understand how some people survive in business with such lack of respect for customers. This is our third time in Nosara , 1st time at this place and I wouldn't return if someone paid me! Such good gelato- what a shame.

• Visited August 2014
Boca de Nosara, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
“ICECREAM”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

the best ice cream in Nosara! REAL ITALIAN GELLATO ~ try a variety of flavors, take home 1pound (the best deal) or six scoops for 8$

Visited August 2014
Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
“aaaaaMMMAAAAAZZZZING”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

If you want some good ice-cream or in this case gelato it's truly delightful. Owner is an awesome guy and there a good sense of value. Love it. Going back for more right now. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2014
Ithaca, New York
“The Seekret is out: definitely try this hidden treat.”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

A friend who lives in Playa Guiones told me about Seekret Spot during my visit in April 2014, but when I tried to go there, it was closed.

But in July 2014, I have been to Seekret Spot twice. The gelato, which is apparently made from mostly-imported ingredients, because the owner wants to get the best flavor, is really fantastic. The consistency and flavor is wonderful: I have tried the chocolate, the coffee, the vanilla and black cherry, the hazelnut, and the tiramisu, all of which were amazing.

The owner, I am told, makes the gelato each day, and so the flavors vary from day to day. As a result, I have had to make two trips there to try out other flavors--it was worth the trip.

If you are in Playa Pelada or Playa Guiones, or passing through on your way to Playa Ostional, I highly recommend a short journey off the main road so that you can get some refreshing gelato.

Visited July 2014