“Gelato in the Jungle”
Review of Seekretspot

Seekretspot
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Nosara
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I keep reading the reviews that Seekretspot is out of the way. It really isn't…it's on the way to Playa Pelada and very easy to find.

It's decadent and refreshing. I had the coconut and my kids had coconut and chocolate. Both flavors were perfect. There were several other flavor choices that I assume were equally as yummy.

We will be back.

There are newer reviews for Seekretspot

Reviewed January 21, 2014

A little out of the way, but worth it to get some great gelato in the Nosara area. Perfect cool and shady porch to enjoy the gelato on.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is the best gelato and sorbet. I had gelato everyday! It is homemade by kind, open-hearted Italian family. The price is right and there is internet available as well as a great place to enjoy yourself just on your way to sunset. The owners are kind, beautifully Italian and welcoming. They have coffee, as well and it is delicious. Don't miss this exceptional experience located next to Paspartu Hostel!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hidden gem in Playa Pelada is a treat for any visitor of Nosara. Gelato and Sorbet for every taste... I tried them all and I suggest you do too! Not only that but they also make the best coffee around.
Or my all time favorite, mixing them both!
Hazelnut Affogato blew me away.
So good, thanks to Stefano and Federica and picolla Sofia!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

If you love ice cream and want a break from the heat, the Seekret Spot is your answer. We take our daughter several times a week to get gelato and we ALL usually end up with seconds! It is delicious, creamy and feels clean in the sense that I never feel bloated or "thick" after eating it. I lived in Florence for 6 months and ate gelato nearly daily and this is just like being in Italy with the BEST ice cream in the world!