“Thanksgiving Vacation”

Agua Tibia Surf School
Ranked #2 of 44 Tours in Nosara
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a group of local surf instructors who are offering quality experiences through surf lessons and different activities around Nosara. Our main focus is safety, nature, people and most of all FUN and SURFING! PURA VIDA!
Williamsburg, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thanksgiving Vacation”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had a great experience with the folks at Agua Tibia. Our family of 5 all took lessons our girls ranging from 7-12 years old all improved their surfing and my wife and I both caught waves for the first time. Our lessons were around 2 hours each with some on land education followed by in the water instruction. We were so impressed with the instruction and attention to detail from Agua Tibia we took additional lessons from them every day in Nosara. They provided the board and a Rash Guard for each student, so all you need to bring is your swim suit and plenty of sun screen. I highly recommend taking a lesson or renting a board from Agua Tibia, they provide excellent instruction and great customer service. Hopefully your outcome will be as positive as ours.

Visited November 2013

Carbondale, Colorado, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Andrew and Adrian, you rock!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Nothing but good things to say. My wife and I travelled to Nosara for our honeymoon and surfing was a top priority. We were both born and raised and still live in Colorado and, obviously, are not surfers. My wife was very reluctant to even enter the ocean when we first arrived. This tide was high and the surf was breaking and close to 10 feet. After two, one-hour long sessions with Adrian, she was paddling out, turning the board and catching waves and standing out the ride all the way to shore. Not only that, her initial fears of the surf were virtually erased. Now she's hooked. So am I. I've surfed before but everything is self taught and needless to say, I'm not very good. By the end of my session with Adrian, I was using much better technique and riding waves way more comfortably and with much less energy. Love the vibe of the shop and Adrian and Andrew are really nice guys.

Visited November 2013
Nicoya, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bachelorette Party”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Awesome people, great prices and very flexible. My wife to be had all the bridesmaids in tow, and headed for Playa Guiones for some hang time. Highly recommended.

San Francisco, California
“Really really great experience”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I highly recommend taking a surf lesson at this school. I highly recommend taking one (or two) with Andrew. He was a really amazing teacher. He was very articulate and explained things very well. He had me catching my own waves and standing by the end of the lesson. I had so much fun I went back the next morning to take a second lesson with him. Everyone is super nice there als

Visited September 2013
Bay Area
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“The best surfing experience!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My two teens spent 5 days with Christian and Adrian - I can not say enough great things about these guys. Super nice to all of us, kept our kids safe but encouraged them to push themselves and improve their skills. Our kids left Nosara so excited about surfing and they can not wait to come back. Thanks so much Christian, Andrew and Adrian!

Visited August 2013