“So good we ate here twice.”
Review of Il Pepperone

Il Pepperone
Ranked #8 of 82 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

When fresh fish is an option, always choose it! They have a large selection in this open air restaurant. It's very family friendly.

There are newer reviews for Il Pepperone

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Nosara. The wait staff is friendly and the food is great. My favorite thing to get is obviously the pizza. Made in a brick oven and great to share with a date.Try the De la Casa (house pizza) and don't forget to put the spicy oil on top! Also you won't be disappointed with the drinks. Most come in goblet sized glasses, and the bartender doesn't skimp out on the alcohol. I like their planters punch best.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The service was ok - when they made the wrong pizza (Hawaiian instead of veggie) they made another one free of charge, pretty quickly. The crust was nice. The pizza toppings were quite oily, though. Not cheap.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I shared a salad and a pizza. The salad was huge and so fresh with lots of local veggies. The cooked our pizza half the way my husband wanted it and half the way I wanted it which was pretty impressive based on what we both had wanted.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Although off the beaten path, il Pepperone is worth looking for. The food is exceptional, particularly in light of the prices. The restaurant is unassuming and serves up delicious pizza and salads. The other food coming out looked good as well. The crust on the pizza is thin and crispy, and the toppings are excellent -- just the right amount of sauce, cheese and topping. Our waitress was friendly and the service was very good. We will return to Pepperone's the next time we are in Nosara.