“Great pizza, salads, and carpaccio.” 5 of 5 stars

Il Basilico
Ranked #14 of 71 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
San Diego, California
“Great pizza, salads, and carpaccio.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The pizzas are thin crust and delicious. We always have to get the carpaccio appetizer. It is our favorite restaurant in the area. Sometimes they have $10 pizza night which is wonderful deal. The food takes a little time to arrive but it's always worth the wait.

• Visited November 2012

“Great pizza for $10”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Started my dinner with the best focaccia I have ever tried! The dough was just right and perfectly cooked! The savory rosemary olive oil garlic and avocado topping was very abundant! Then came my shrimp pizza which I have mixed feelings about. It was very tastey with the right amount of cheese and good sized shrimp. It tasted great but I think I had a bad shrimp I guess that's the risk of seafood but make sure it's fresh! Then came pepperoni garlic pineapple pizza which was an amazing combination! I loved the thin crust and the tomatoe sauce was great! Everything seemed fresh so maybe it was the water that upset my stomach.

• 3 of 5 stars
“A Hidden Jem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This restaurant is not located directly with all of the other local beach restaurants but do not miss it! My boyfriend raved and raved about their cerviche and I can not say enough about how great the pizza was. It was thin crust and better than most pizza I have had in the U.S. including NYC! The tables were beautiful and they have live entertainment on some nights! We loved the local singer they had one night!

Visited September 2012
Jackson, Wyoming
“Not the fastest but GREAT pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Make sure you have some time to get your dinner, but this place is really good. Try the tuna carpaccio, it's divine. My kids say it's the best pizza they have EVER had.

Visited December 2011
Merritt Island
“Pizza to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Dee-lish thin crust pizza. We had the pesto di basilico and it had an outstanding combination of mozzarella, pesto, basil, tomato and parmsian. The crust was thin and crispy, with a perfect crunch. Everything on the menu sounded outstanding and all the food that went out to other tables looked great! We will go back!

• Visited August 2012