“A Hidden Jem!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This restaurant is not located directly with all of the other local beach restaurants but do not miss it! My boyfriend raved and raved about their cerviche and I can not say enough about how great the pizza was. It was thin crust and better than most pizza I have had in the U.S. including NYC! The tables were beautiful and they have live entertainment on some nights! We loved the local singer they had one night!

There are newer reviews for Il Basilico

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Make sure you have some time to get your dinner, but this place is really good. Try the tuna carpaccio, it's divine. My kids say it's the best pizza they have EVER had.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Dee-lish thin crust pizza. We had the pesto di basilico and it had an outstanding combination of mozzarella, pesto, basil, tomato and parmsian. The crust was thin and crispy, with a perfect crunch. Everything on the menu sounded outstanding and all the food that went out to other tables looked great! We will go back!

Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Who would have thought that you would find the best little pizza joint in a beach city of Nosara, CR. Il Basilico served me the most delicious, tasteful, thin crust pizza I have ever had. The flavors of mozzarella, homemade doe and sauce, and pepperoni made my pizza most enjoyable. The food was phenomenal. The atmosphere was a little dead but I credit that to the rainy evening where most people wouldn't want to travel and the slowest night of the week, Sunday.

1  Thank travelminded14
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Il Basilico is difficult to spot off the main road. Glad I found it though. The thin crust pizza is excellent and all the ingredients are fresh. My pasta was al dente and the sauce had unique Italian flavors. The service was fast and efficient. The atmosphere lacked vitality though.

2  Thank discriminating7