“Best breakfast/lunch in town!!”
Review of Rosi's Soda Tica

Rosi's Soda Tica
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Go on tuesday and thursday lunch if you like Arroz con pollo as those are the "Especialades" on those days!! If all the ticos are bringing their tupperware to Rosie at lunchtime there must be a reason!! She is like "Tia" Rosie to everybody in town!! Food is great,service is on "Tico time" for Gringo's,(who's in a rush?? we're on vacation after all!!) I was having a hankering for tamales and asked one of Rosi's assistants any chance of getting any. She asked me how many I wanted (presumably she was going to make them that evening and have them for me the next day!!) but I didn't want to trouble her!! If you want to eat where the locals eat, pull up a chair and chow down!!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

6th day of our stay - missed breakfast at the Boutique hotel - was recommended Rosi's for brunch.

Excellent - wished we had discovered it earlier. Went the next day for lunch. If we had a longer break, I am sure we would have gone back again.

You must try it; Rosi is focused on delivering quality to the local needs (visitors & locals).

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went here a few times while we stayed in nosara, had a few of the diffrent casadas and they were all good and very affordable, actually the cheapest place to eat in all nosara. Definetely recommend!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very good prices, the service was speedy, the banana pancakes were hearty and amazing! I dream about them still... :)

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very good and reasonably priced. The ladies that work there are TIcas and they dont speak much english but they sure know how to cook. Everyone in our party said it was really good. I got the huevos rancheros, and they were really good.