“Excellent environment and some free classes”

Pilates Nosara at Bodhi Tree Resort
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Nosara
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I visited the studio two times, one paid and one free (teacher preps). Both times I found excellent people and enjoyed myself plenty. Best way to start the day

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The two week Pilates Mat 1 and 2 Instructor training was fantastic! The instructors and setting made this a great experience to really learn Pilates and get practice hours taking, observing and teaching.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I just completed the Mat 1 & 2 Training with Page, and I want more! She is truly an inspiration, and made the experience so fulfilling and fun. The studio here is beyond gorgeous, and I can't think of a more peaceful and pristine place to submerge yourself in Pilates. I can't wait to come back and do the Reformer training!

1  Thank VikingAushi
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Pilates Nosara is by far the best studio I have been to. The instructors are all incredibly knowledgable and the location is unbeatable.

If you have ever considered getting certified in Pilates, this is the place to go. Page has a way of teaching so that you learn it and don't forget it. Her passion makes you want to just keep learning. The transformation in my body in the two week certification was just amazing.

Thanks for everything Pilates Nosara!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Pilates Nosara is the best. I have been teaching Pilates for about 6 years. I am trained through another company, but after working out with Page this summer, I applied to Balanced Body's bridge program because I knew I wanted to train and learn from Page. She teaches like no one I've ever taken from and her creativity is awesome. She challenges and encourages me to think outside the box. So glad I found Pilates Nosara.