“Pilates Rocks”

Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Nosara
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Page is an incredible Pilates Instructor! I can't wait to train with her again!

1  Thank Amber R

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Page is AMAZING, such a talented and innovative instructor, and a wonderful person. She is, by far, the BEST instructor that I have ever had the pleasure and privilege of meeting. I flew all the way from California JUST to visit her gorgeous studio and take her reformer and mat pilates classes, it was so worth it! Her studio is beyond beautiful, and you get the feeling that you are in a tree house, as it is surrounded by trees (and sometimes, monkeys too!) You will love it! She is especially talented in adjusting the work out based on injuries or limitations that you may have, and can help you focus on strengthening all areas of the body. She's AWESOME!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Wow, what can I say other than Page is the absolute best! I have been doing pilates off and on for about 8 years as I have been focusing on yoga more on yoga. I met Page a little over a year ago and just fell head over heals with her pilates mat classes. She is unlike anyone I have ever taken from. She is so full of knowledge and energy. I want to bring her home in my suitcase. I get the best workout from her classes. They are kick butt! Page is so aware of each and every person in the studio. She knows when you need to adjust your body in the correct manner and will kindly let you know. Oh, and the music is great! I decided to do a mat training with her and what a good decision. I was taught so much not only about the exercises but about myself and Page, thank you so much. You are truly a beautiful person. The studio here in Guiones is located in a tropical setting with beautiful foliage and flowers. There were a few days where we just pulled fruit right off the trees and ate them. Where can you go and do that?
If you are interested at all in doing a pilates training, you must come here to Pilates Nosara in Costa Rica. I look forward to my next training with Page and the Balance Body family.

1  Thank Edie M
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Page is an amazing pilates instructor. She offers an outstanding teacher training. After only two weeks of intensive mat training I feel stronger throughout my whole body, with a much clearer understanding of pilates and how it can help Every Body. I truely recommend Page and Pilates Nosara to anyone who wishes to incease their quality of life.

2  Thank N K
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I have just finished the Mat 1 and 2 teacher training programme that Page runs in conjunction with Balanced Body and all I can say is wow!. Having become a total Page mat class junkie (for those of you who haven't been to her 8am mon, wed, fri mat classes, all I can say is what is wrong with you? Do you not want to get fitter, stronger, leaner, more flexible in a challenging and fun environment?!), I signed up for the teacher training programme not quite sure what to expect. Talk about exceeding expectations and then some! Page is a phenomenal teacher because as a former dancer, current surfer and nursing student, her knowledge of anatomy,movement and flow is both profound and almost unsurpassed amongst the many pilates teachers I have encountered in London,NYC,Paris and Hong Kong. Not only that but she is incredibly aware of her students and their limitations and what she can do to challenge them in a safe way and how to change their bodies for the better. Add to that a fabulous and funny personality and you're onto a winner. And I haven't even gotten onto the teacher training programme yet.
The Balanced Body curriculum is thorough and covers all bases for basic mat Pilates. Meanwhile Page's emphasis on safety, anatomy and movement round out the programme to ensure that you come to the end of the two weeks feeling in control of your mat knowledge and confident in your abilities.
Page makes 4 hours of class go by in what seems like 30minutes! She is funny, inspiring, charismatic and knows her stuff inside out. The teacher training is fun, improves your personal practice more than you could ever imagine and Page creates a nurturing environment whilst constantly challenging you to be a better teacher. It's also definitely good value! You get to teach mat classes in her studio and whilst super nerve wracking for us first-timers, it's fantastic practice and the price includes her weekly mat classes too.
Also the studio is beautiful so that is definitely a plus ... As if you needed more. Run to sign up for the programme if you want to be a better teacher! I cant wait for the next round of Reformer Teacher Training. She will make you want to be a better teacher - I can't think of a better compliment!

2  Thank BCCY