“Nosara Adventure Tour is A MUST”

Experience Nosara Adventure Tours
Ranked #7 of 44 Tours in Nosara
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Nosara is a stand up paddle and adventure company located in Playa Guiones, Nosara. The main elements of our business include Stand Up Paddle Camps, SUP Lessons, Paddle Surf Sessions, Wildlife and Birding Kayak Tours and guided Nature Hikes. All of our experiences include transport, photos, and refreshments. We offer all inclusive packages and day tours. Our principle goals include sustainability, authenticity, and innovation, and it's through a commitment to these goals that we have established a reputation as the premier adventure operator in the region.
San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nosara Adventure Tour is A MUST”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Costa Rica beauty is a given, traveling abroad is invigorating, but Experience Nosara Adventures is A MUST. Spencer is the real deal. He's genuine, sincere, hardworking, and solely focused on ensuring the entire group embraces the moment. Spencer is engaged, knowledgeable, and personable. He is not only committed to safety and technique but also making sure EVERYONE enjoys the adventure and consumes Costa Rica environment, history, and experience.

Nosara is amazing, and no doubt everyone will love the beaches, town, and countryside. If you crave 'off the beaten path', local knowledge, culture, and community, be sure to see Spencer and Experience Nosara Adventures. I promise Spencer gives his all effortlessly, he connects with people and goes out of his way to connect people with adventures, restaurants, and activities. Spencer is selfless, and hands down the best resource for anything and everything Nosara ~ he embodies the Nosara Experience.

Many thanks,

Trevor

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Trevor R

Santa Monica, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A "MUST DO" when in Nosara, Costa Rica”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

The paddle tour up the Mangrove River in Nosara is an amazing, amazing tour. It was my very first time on a paddle board---they taught me how to do it on land, and launched me in from a part of the river mouth where there was no current. I got up easily and I never fell! We started paddling and I felt like it was a crocodile's view paddling up a river. It was such a cool experience to cruise up the river to the speed of my own paddle while hearing the sounds of nature everywhere. I could totally feel the pulse of the river under my feet, and smell the air mixture of beach, trees, and wildlife. After about 45 minutes of paddling, we got off and walked through the jungle to find ourselves at Nosara Beach which is a completely virgin beach that I've never seen despite several trips to Nosara. The only way to ever see that beach is to paddle up the river and know where to get off. Felipe was my tour guide and he was so attentive and informative. This is an absolute MUST DO when in Nosara!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Rosemary C
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Simply Amazing!”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I had been to Nosara many times, and this was one of my most memorable memories yet. Spencer and crew ran a very well thought out tour, including a nice cold beer and watermelon at the end of the tour. The staff was very knowledgeable about all of the wildlife, especially the birds. I can't wait to go back and do it again!

Visited December 2010
1 Thank cmsoccer26
Santa Barbara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing River Trip”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Our Experience began by contacting Spencer who was completely informative as to the different kinds of tours he offered. He was quick to respond to all questions and concerns about our experience in Nosara. He was very accommodating to our schedule which made it nice to not feel pressured into an activity. We decided on the Stand Up Paddle tour up El Rio Nosara. Stand Up Paddles boards (SUP) are an amazing way to see the beauty and natural environment of the river. SUPs are easy to learn and El Rio provides perfect calm water to get your balance. The tour took us through the mangroves and Spencer knew all sorts of facts about the flora and fauna in the jungle. He transported us to and from the river, supplied us with great equipment and knowledge about the area, surf, SUPs and everything the amazing town of Nosara has to offer. We topped off our trip with fresh coconut milk he had chilling for us in the car. I would definitely recommend this trip and tour company to anyone looking for a great adventure in Nosara, CR. Thanks again Spencer!!!!!!!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Cyr C
Bocas Town, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible River Tour!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

My boyfriend and I had such an amazing time on our kayak river tour! We had visited Nosara before and this tour was the highlight of ALL of our trips! We learned so much about the local plant and animal species and got to experience a side of Nosara that we had never seen before. The staff was extremely knowledgeable, professional and best of all friendly. We are definitely planning to go on one of Experience Nosara's SUP tours on our next trip!

Visited November 2010