Surf Simply
The Sunset Shack(Nosara)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort(Nosara)(Great Value!)
$205
Hotels.com
KayaSol Surf Hotel(Nosara)(Great Value!)
$100
$165
$300
$291
Travelocity
Teak Pacific Hotel(Nosara)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
Boutique Hotel Lagarta Lodge(Nosara)
$214
Travelocity
All reviewscoaching stafflearn howthese guysfellow gueststhe entire experiencestretch classesvideo footagecosta ricalearning howactive vacationskill levelvideo reviewlocal restaurantsbigger wavestheory lessonsteaching styleboard shorts
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Innocent surf school has developed an excellent teaching sequence and has phenomenal coaches. Lessons are structured for optimal learning. Skill aquisition is balanced with safety instruction so students develop their own judgement in a new environment.
Fun, exciting way to learn a new sport.

1  Thank GLBDriggs_Idaho
Reviewed December 5, 2009

I found the guys at Innocent really enthusiastic about coaching and very good at
getting the basics of surfing across to people like me who have no obvious talent.
Although I still have a long way to go in surfing, I found the whole experience quite enjoyable.

Reviewed December 4, 2009

Wow! I came to Innocent with absolutely no surfing experience. By the end of the first lesson I could stand on the board, by the end of the week I could catch and surf unbroken waves. All the instructors were very professional, concise, positive and enthusiastic teachers. I have already been recommending Innocent to everyone interested in becoming a better surfer, from beginners to experienced surfers wanting to improve. Thanks Al, Sam, Ru, Harry and Becky!

Reviewed October 5, 2009

I participated in a yoga/surf retreat through Varja Sol and was lucky enough to have the fine instructors of Innocent Surf. I had never even picked up a board before, but Ru and Gem and everyone there was so helpful. By the second day I was addicted and even paid for extra lessons up until the hour before I had to leave for the airport. I would recommend them in a new york minute, though thankfully in Norsara they move at a much slower, relaxed pace!

Reviewed October 2, 2009

innocent were awesome, i was desperate to get my confidence back but thoroughly scared and they managed to install a huge dose of common sense and fun into the lesson that made me feel so much better. They are great instructors, patient friedly and fun. My husband also had a video lesson and despite being annoyed he hadnt surfed his best he got so much from it and would definitely do it again. If you are any level of surfer i woudl recommed these guys everytime - they also have great follow up with you tube, their website and they doa lot for the ocals too so all in all pretty damm good.

1  Thank Meerkat2009