“Top notch instruction, from enthusiastic and friendly professionals!”
Review of Surf Simply

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Surf Simply
Ranked #1 of 25 Specialty Lodging in Nosara
Calgary
“Top notch instruction, from enthusiastic and friendly professionals!”
Reviewed October 1, 2009

Guys, let me say this. I put my girlfriend in some lessons and now she asks me when the next surf trip is! She is stoked, which is good for us both. And about my lesson. The video analysis was humbling, but it is cutting time off my learning curve. Thanks Ru and Gem

Steve from Calgary, Canada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Maryland
Reviewed October 1, 2009

I took two lessons with Innocent Surf School and got the basic fundamentals in a clear and concise lesson with lots of positive feedback and great instruction. These guys really take care of their clients, and want to make you a surfer instead of a surf student.

New York
Reviewed September 28, 2009

My friends and I went to Costa Rica to learn to surf. My friend had been to another surf camp previously but it was my first time. Someone recommended Innconcent Surf School and I'm so glad they did. The instructors are so friendly and know what they are doing. I was standing up on a surf board my first day!!! By the end ot the week, I was able to catch my own wave and ride in :) ... We had such a blast and loved every minute. Even though there was a group with us, our instructor managed to work with all of us individually...

If you want ot learn to surf or just improve your skills, Innocent Surf School is the place to go.... The instructors are amazing surfers, great teachers, certified lifeguards and super fun..... Check it out its totally worth it ..

The best part is they video you and send you the link after your trip. It was so fun to see ourselves in action... I will go back next time I go to Costa Rica :)

Austin, TX
Reviewed August 29, 2009

WARNING: Innocent Surf School will teach you how to do things you never knew you could. Their world class instructors will teach you skills not only to "catch a wave" but make the sport fun and completely addictive. Please give serious thought before signing up with Innocent. For me it's too late... I'm hooked.

2 Thank Greengineer