“Quad tour amazing”
Review of iQuad

iQuad
Ranked #10 of 47 Outdoor Activities in Nosara
More attraction details
Owner description: Renting a Honda 420cc ATV or Golf Cart is the perfect way to see everything Nosara and the surrounding areas have to offer! We also have multiple ATV tours available including: Top of the Ranges, Coffee Lovers, Turtle Nesting & Hatching, Snorkelling, Surf Adventures or you can design your own with our knowledgable tour guides.
Meredith, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quad tour amazing”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Alex hooked us up solid! Marcus took us out for the better part of two hours and we saw more of the Costa Rican country side than I ever have before!!! Definitely on the to-do list for anyone coming to Nosara!!!

Visited December 2013

Laconia, New Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth your time.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Our group of 7 took the tour with Mark today, and had an INCREDIBLE TIME. The owner, Alex, seems to be a really good dude - much like everyone you meet down here. The river crossings were awesome, the views were fantastic, and what a beautiful country! The NEW Honda Ranchers packed plenty of power for the terrain. We encountered many Howler Monkeys and beautiful birds and gorgeous farmland. Take the tour. Seriously. As an avid adventurer who needs constant entertainment, I feel I'm qualified to recommend these guys. BRING A BANDANA (for the dust)

Visited December 2013
Fernie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tour of the mountains outside of Guiones!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

A pretty sweet trip after a morning of surfing! Mark is a great guide. We booked our trip at The Frog Pad

Miami, Florida
“A 3HR MT DEW COMMERCIAL!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

A 3HOUR MT DEW COMMERCIAL!!! I have been traveling to Nosara for years and I think that I saw more beautiful backcountry on a quad with these guys than I have in all my hikes combined. We reached places I never knew existed and witnessed some breathtaking vistas. The 420 cc Honda that Iquad rents is incredible in the woods. A big and stable platform with power to spare but so easy to ride. I watched total novices maneuver them through mud, rocks and sand as well as straight up creeks right out of the Iquad driveway after a 5 minute tutorial from Alex. The solitude and ruggedness of the terrain and the sheer beauty of the Nosara countryside makes everybody want to slow down so there was not a big problem with faster riders being held back. There were also plenty of opportunities for the more experienced riders to stretch out on the dirt trails if they felt like it. My wife is pretty nervous even as a passenger on my motorcycle and she had a ball riding her own quad. I was pretty amazed at some of the stuff she rode over and thru but the Honda 420's are pretty fool proof and Alex always seemed to be next to whatever obstacle coaching the riders past it. We enjoyed delicious ceviche while gassing up on the ride home. I never expected I would enjoy riding around on one of these so much. The adventure Iquad has put together is a must for those traveling to Nosara.

Lake Worth, Florida
“What a thrill ride!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Wow! This was ridiculous fun! I have been going to Costa Rica for years and was always afraid to drive one by myself. I decided to give it a try this last trip because I trusted Alex and Mark to teach me safely. They truly are sincere, patient and wonderful guys. I could not believe how easy it really is. We went all through the back country, through rivers, up and down mountains. I felt like I was in a Mountain Dew commercial. We got to see waterfalls and swim in a natural swimming hole. I felt so empowered by the experience. The views were spectacular. I can't wait to do it again!