“Still thinking about it!”
Review of iQuad

iQuad
Ranked #10 of 48 Outdoor Activities in Nosara
More attraction details
Owner description: Renting a Honda 420cc ATV or Golf Cart is the perfect way to see everything Nosara and the surrounding areas have to offer! We also have multiple ATV tours available including: Top of the Ranges, Coffee Lovers, Turtle Nesting & Hatching, Snorkelling, Surf Adventures or you can design your own with our knowledgable tour guides.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I visited Nosara, Costa Rica about a month ago and did the iQuad tour not only once, but twice! Each time ws different and very fun and exciting! Alex was our guide both times and he knew all of the hidden beaches and waterfalls around the area. We got to see the inside of the jungle filled with wild, exotic animals and beautiful views! If you do one thing while visiting, this has to be it! I still look back at the photographs from my time there and wish I could go back!

There are newer reviews for iQuad

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We rented a quad from Alex while in Nosara back in September. What a great way to get around! It was quite the adventure on the days when it rained. Alex even gave us a lift back to the Nosara airport when it was time to head home. I'll definitely use them again next time I'm in Nosara.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This tour is a great way to see the many things Costa Rica has to offer. Experience beautiful scenery while being guided by such fun and amazing people who love the country they have adopted. A must thing to do while in Costa Rica, especially with 2 fun and amazing guides Mark and Alex.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have visited Nosara a heap but for the first time I went on a guided tour from Alex and Mark
at I Quad. What a great time!!! We had brought some return trippers and first timers alike and the response from all was WHAT A WAY TO SEE COSTA RICO!!!! The tour was exciting and safe at the same time. What a way to leave the ordinary everyday behind and extend your fun factor while on vacation. Bring a camera, a bathing suit, and sun glasses but leave your worries behind.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The tour was all time! Best Views in Nosara! The guides spoke perfect English and took us to the most beautiful places! I highly reccomend it! BEST EVER