“Amazing - you have to go for lunch”
Review of Beach Dog Cafe

Beach Dog Cafe
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great beachfront spot. Smoothies and fish tacos are excelent! Needs to be on Tripadvisor. Breakfast/lunch - open to 3.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This place is amazing and was just what we needed after a morning on the beach. The food and drinks offered are all reasonably priced but of excellent quality. My boyfriend and I enjoyed it so much that we also went to the new Beach Dog in Santa Teresa when we happened to see one there.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

With the location just off the beach this is a wonderful spot to get a smoothie or grab a bite to eat. The staff were wonderful and the place was always busy. The food was very good, and is on the healthier side of things. The space is kid friendly.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We have eaten there a bunch, and I have been happy with everything I have ordered. The staff is friendly and attentive, and the location can't be beat.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

My fiancee and I were looking around Nosara for a place to eat when by chance we found a nice quaint restaurant called Beach Dog, I looked at the menu and was not impressed..however, when the food came I was pleasantly surprised !! one of the best meals Ive ever had !!! they had a group called "Los Bichos" (the bugs !!) with chilling music, all in all a great night with great food and great music...dont miss it when in Nosara Beach !

1  Thank MauricioCastro1960
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We had multiple meals at Beachdog during recent time in Nosara. The food was outstanding. They do everything from simple lunch to really outstanding fresh fish for dinner.
The staff could not be nicer. Try a to go smoothie for the beach.