“Service is great!”

Beach Dog Cafe
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great beachfront spot. Smoothies and fish tacos are excelent! Needs to be on Tripadvisor. Breakfast/lunch - open to 3.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Must give a huge thank you to my wonderful server. Her name is Luci and I called her Luci mi dulce. She always took care of me and was such a positive part of my Beach Dog Cafe Experience. Thank you Luci, mi dulce!

There are newer reviews for Beach Dog Cafe

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We traveled to Nosara with a large group and the staff at Beachdog was very accommodating. I was very impressed with the quality of the food and service. Mike, Angie and their awesome staff made our experience very enjoyable. Great food, cold beer and a great spot to relax. Definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Nosara.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

So close to the beach, this spot offers a convenient place for lunch. Decent breakfast, and good smoothies. Bit of a snobby surfer vibe, but easy to ignore.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We've been to Nosara a few times and we always eat at the Beachdog Cafe. Mike and his wife Angie run a great place. Great food, laid back atmosphere. I recommend this place to anyone who visits Nosara.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The just do food right. Close to the beach affordable, pleasant staff. Open dining quiet little place right by the beach. If you go to Nosara Play Guiones, you have to try the fish tacos. Everything is fresh and the owners are banging away on the grill fixing your food. Just delightful. They are now doing dinner and while I have yet to go, I am sure it is just as good as their daytime food.