“Great location, food and owners”
Review of Beach Dog Cafe

Beach Dog Cafe
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great beachfront spot. Smoothies and fish tacos are excelent! Needs to be on Tripadvisor. Breakfast/lunch - open to 3.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
“Great location, food and owners”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Love the Beach Dog! The food is the best in Guiones. The drinks are cold. And the staff/owners (Mike and Angie) always make me feel welcome.

Boulder, Colorado
“Dinner with a smile.”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

These guys take pride in cooking up some damn good vittles. Ate here three of my 5 days in the area for dinner because the food was just so solid -- I couldn't bring myself to risk going elsewhere and being let down by inferior creations. Thanks for the great service and lovely mood lighting. Your staff is excellent.

Huntington Beach, California
“Best food spot in Nosara....breakfast,lunch or dinner.”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Mike,owner/chef , cares about every plate served to his customers.
Beach Dog Cafe has quickly become my favorite spot for all my meals. The breakfast menu is amazing and the banana bread French toast is a must try. Lunch and dinner have been equally as good. It has a laid-back atmosphere with very friendly staff.
I have been coming to Nosara since 1998 on over 20 surf trips, so I have eaten at every place over the years. However, I had not been to Nosara in two years and did not know about Beach Dog Cafe as it has been open for just over a year. I had walked by a couple times when surfing and was curious. After several bad breakfasts at my hotel, I gave it a try.
I have gone for breakfast every morning since. A couple days ago,I went for all three meals.
I have never been disappointed with the food or service.
It is truly fine dining in the jungle of Guiones Beach.
Looking forward to my dinner tonight at Beach Dog Cafe.

• Visited December 2011
Guelph, Canada
“Best food ever!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

the food was top notch and super friendly staff. They made the stay an easy thing when it came to food. The chef Mike is a master at creating the perfect meal.

East Hampton, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food, vibe and setting”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We ate breakfast everyday at the cafe and tried at least everything on the menu. Smoothies are awesome, as well as banana pancakes, parfait and pinto gallo. and of course the coffee. Dinners are fresh, local, well presented and tasty. The price is great and the vibe is friendly and laid back. Love the dogs. Thanks Mike!

• Visited November 2011