“Only good thing about it is the View”
Review of Vista Del Paraiso - CLOSED

Vista Del Paraiso
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: http://www.paradiseviewvillas.com/restaurant.html. This is where we found them on line. Its an amazing view restaurant.
Reviewed June 19, 2011

The food was tasteless and overpriced, service was poor and the chef herself told me i wasn't tipping enough... beautiful view but thats about it!

1  Thank FLtraveler312

Reviewed May 22, 2011

Don't get me wrong with this place, the view is great and the location is great, however
I recently got married down in Nosara and I planned different events for all my guests to enjoy while there. I had pre-arranged with Debbie (the owner) to bring my guests up to her place for dinner one of the nights. This couldn't have been any worse of a decision. My guests and I have nevered been treated so horribly. I thought that I was doing her a favor by bringing her so much business in 1 night. She closed the resturant for us (which I never asked her to do) and I think that she thought we owed her something for doing this. She expected all of the guests to order an entree and when some guests wanted to split a meal or just order an appetizer, Debbie came over and was mad and told them that they all needed to order thier own dinner. The food was very expensive and was not worth the money. These were not the only issues we had but I will not go any further.

I took 30 guests up to her place and every guest left there saying they couldn't believe how poor the service was.

I highly recommend going somewhere else if you have a group of people as I don't think Debbie can handle this.

2  Thank sopitted
Reviewed May 15, 2011

This is now the 3rd time we stayed here. It's so beautiful, the view is breathtaking, clean spacious rooms. A hiighlight is the custom waterfall shower in the rooms. From the rooms you can see the surf and it's so peaceful and quiet. Unbeatable price. Debbie the owner makes you feel like home. The food is amazing and everything is so clean. Love it here, will be back many more times!!!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2011

My family had the pleasure of staying at Vista del Paraiso for one week. It is a few minutes drive up the hill from Playa Guiones but so worth the view and tranquil environment. Debbie is the owner and chef. Every
morning we enjoyed a delightful breakfast with incredible views. She also has an amazing sunset happy hour & evening menu. We enjoyed our time in Nosara and especially the nature and wildlife from our cabina deck!

Reviewed April 11, 2011

Chef Bishop has the finest view in the area, excellent food and unbeliveable ambiance. We have eaten there several times and have always been recieved as family and treated as family. You will love this place. Remember, get there before dark to enjoy the killer view.