“Give these guys a raise!”

Miss Sky Canopy Tour
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The guides on our tour were the best! Professional, friendly, and most importantly--good to my kids! They went out of their way to make sure my kids were not scared and were having the best time. I can not thank them enough. I only wish I'd brought more money for tips.

All reviews
"dry season"
"these guys"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Great experience with a professional staff. The views were amazing and the staff ensured your safety at all times.

Not only did the staff make you feel safe and comfortable they made sure you had a good time.

The morning session offers more cables to zip.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I admit I was scared to zip line, but the staff of Miss Sky made it so comfortable and enjoyable and FUN! My college daughter and her boyfriend and my husband wanted to zip line, and I was nervous at first but the Miss Sky guys really explained everything and I felt really safe. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

this is a must do while visiting Nosara. the guides were fun and kept the zip line going. The views were spectacular flying over the canopy. Bring a camera sunscreen, and be prepared to have fun while flying down the zip line.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I'm afraid of heights but this was great! I felt so secure I didn't worry about anything. These guys are so friendly and fun you just enjoy yourself and don't worry about anything. The swim in the river was refreshing and the surprise at the end was hilarious. Don't miss it!