“Zipping My Way into a Great Vacation”

Miss Sky Canopy Tour
Ranked #3 of 44 Tours in Nosara
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Zipping My Way into a Great Vacation”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went to the Miss Sky Canopy Tour on a spring break trip to Costa Rica in 2012. It was recommended to us by a friend who had been to Costa Rica many times and had nothing but good to say about this zip-line tour. When we arrived at the little office building down the gravel road we signed in and met our tour guides, but not before dousing ourselves in bug spray! The tour guides were wonderful. From the minute they met us they began joking around with us. After we got on our harnesses we loaded into the open-top bus that brought us to the top of the mountain that we were zip-lining down. We went through a safety check and then began our tour! It was extremely fun. There were so many zip lines and the views were incredible. I had no idea how breathtaking Costa Rica was until I had seen it from above the forest. We zipped over a valley between two mountains so we were able to see the tops of all the beautiful trees from an amazing height. When we got to the bottom of the mountain the tour continued. We were told to wear our bathing suits, and with good reason. There was a river at the end of the zip-lines which we swam in. Meanwhile the tour guides picked mangoes off the bushes in the forest and cut them up for us to eat. On our hike back to the bus the guides joked with us and poked fun at each other, too. I saw one of them put a giant rock in the other’s backpack and made him hike all the way back up the trail before telling him what he had done. The view was beautiful but it was the guides who really made the tour worthwhile. Without them there I would not have had such an amazing experience. This tour was definitely the highlight of my trip. Costa Rica is such a beautiful place but it would have meant nothing if I was not around fun people, like my family and the tour guides at the Miss Sky Canopy Tour.

Visited March 2012

Gainesville, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A baker's dozen zip lines in one outing!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Our guides were fun to be with, and everything was both thrilling and safe. The best part was the swim near the end in a swimming hole with a rope swing. It felt like a family outing with the guides.

Edson
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“This was so much fun!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This was my first time zip lining and it was a blast! It was fast paced and exciting because you could just keep hooking up onto the next line. The guides were a ton of fun and made it a great experience!!!! The views were great and being high above the valleys was breathtaking! Highly recommend!!!!!

Arnold
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Weeeeeeee ....... Spectacular !”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Must do. 13 lines. Guides are very safety conscious and fun. Very helpful and patient. Beautiful gliding in the mountains. Really fun to hear the howler monkeys at a distance. Pura Vida !

1 Thank sue1967
Westfield, New Jersey, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hard to beat”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Ok, so you should only write reviews if you have done something right? What happens if you have done it seven times? Just about every time I have gone to Noasra, love Nosara, I have done the zipline. Did it three times in one trip! You zip line 2 to 3 hundred feel over the ground at times, it is breathtaking. The scenery is majestic. I was terrified before my first run, and by the third, did not want it to end. BTW is it is a double steel cable, totally safe. Here is the deal, if you are going to do it they run two trips a day, try and do the morning run. It is a little longer and a little cooler than the afternoon one. Bring a bathing suit as they usually take you to a stream for a swim. Don't bring extra stuff, no need. They supply water, if you bring things make sure your pants have tight pockets cause if something falls out when you are zip lining, it is gone. Bring a quality fanny pack or just bring essentials. Bring a camera make sure you bring one with a strap. The adventure is enhanced by your guides, they really make the trip all the more better. Sometimes when someone has such a great attraction, the people are less than helpful, that is not the case with Miss Sky, with them, you feel like you are a friend and they take really great care to make sure you have fun. Bring sunscreen, don't forget the sunscreen. You will be wearing a helmet, so hats should be a baseball cap at most. Bring good shoes, sneakers ok, no flip flops. Be prepared to do a little hill walking. I will do it again and again, it is like flying. It is so much fun.

Visited March 2012