“Crazy fun”

Miss Sky Canopy Tour
Ranked #3 of 48 Tours in Nosara
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Incredibly safe and so much fun for all ages. I can't wait to go again...the views are unbelievable!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"these guys"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I loved it all. Be sure to go in the morning and get to the waterfall for a swim. Very safe and the staff was really fun and funny!

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I'm not an adrenaline junkie or a canopy snob. I really didn't even want to go on this tour. However, after zipping here, I would have absolutely regretted not going. It is totally unique!! The mountainside to mountainside description is no marketing ploy. It is for real and it was amazing!! I've zipped in Nicaragua, Hawaii, and New Zealand. This particular tour was the best I've done so far. Even with the annoyances of too large of a group and fewer options on how you can zip, it was still the coolest. Location is everything and this tour has that dialed in and buttoned up.

1  Thank The-New-Mexican
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have done zip-lining before, but never like this. The 13 lines we traveled across were simply amazing for both the views but more so the length of each of them. For the first time I was able to enjoy the view and the experience with out it being over in just a few short seconds. The tour guides were so much fun, especially Cesar... he was great! We even got some great video footage as they are all experienced using all sorts of cameras we were able to hand the camera off to them and they did the rest!!

Great Great Great experience... I highly recommend these guys!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The guys who run this tour make it really fun and are more than happy to answer any questions have about the wildlife or plants in the area. The 12 zip line corse takes about 2 hours to complete and there's plenty of good places to take photos. These guys are even nice enough to ride the zip line with you and take great pictures an video of you while your flying down the line. One of the best things I did on vacation. Caesar is an awesome tour guide as well and even grabbed me a flower on the trip! Two thumbs up!!