“Truly Wonderful Experience!”

GreenLeadersGold level
oregon
“Truly Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The team at Costa Rica Yoga Spa is incredible and the views spectacular. What a wonderful place to unwind and connect with like minded souls. You can relax, eat amazing food, enjoy unique treatments, yoga, surf, zip line...or do nothing at all. They let you cater your own experience to what you need. An amazing location that they take pride in, such a beautiful place to do yoga and watch spectacular sunsets. I traveled alone and the shared accommodations were perfect. I had the opportunity to push myself to try new things and meet some incredible people. I highly recommend this to anyone needing to hit the reset button in life!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Lane D, Marketing Director at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Another amazing review! We certainly take pride in our location and everything that it provides: our local and all organic food, the view, our yoga pavilion and the rest of the facilities, the award winning local beaches, and of course, the incredible local people who also work with us to create this incredible possibility. We do not have a tangible reset button for your life but if that is what you are looking to do, you will certainly be able to do it here!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I just spent a week at Costa Rica Yoga Spa mid February. The energy,people, adventures, food, music, EVERYTHING about the land and what my experience had to offer was nothing short of incredible. I was traveling alone, but I felt so much support and love from the staff and other visitors. This place is truly magical….I can't even really put it into words. I CAN NOT wait to go back, and as soon as I was driving away to catch my plane I was moved to tears and plotting my return to visit or LIVE. Love, love, love LOVE Nosara and Costa Rica Yoga Spa.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Lane D, Marketing Director at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
We love how consistently we get amazing reviews and feedback but this one in particular is incredible to receive! Our staff is a very diverse family which welcomes each guest with open arms. We take great pride in our all organic, handcrafted meals and love supporting each meal with music, at times live. Our vision has been to create magical place and judging from how many times that word comes up in our reviews, it sounds like it's been a success! We can't wait to see you again soon.
Nosara, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

This magical place with the most wonderful staff makes you feel at home immediately. Me and my husband had the pleasure to do the Iboga Ceremony together, and it was a truly amazing experience to share. If you are looking for a place to relax, explore, eat healthy, surf, do yoga, enjoy spatreatments, this is the place.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Astromsara
Thanks for the review! We consistently provide our guests with the comforts of home and also welcome them into our family-style community here. Everything from adventure to relaxation and spa treatments are provided at your will when you stay with us.
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Thank you very much to an amazing team at Yoga Spa and making my yoga retreat a very special experience. I have traveled in more than 40 countries and stayed at very beautiful places but Yoga Spa was way more than I expected. I got connected with everybody on a different level and were able to slow down and enjoy every moment of my trip. I will highly recommend Yoga Spa to everybody. I know that I will be back for sure because it is the best place to recharge yourself and prepare for new chapter in your life. I would like to thanks a lot everybody at Yoga Spa again for making me feel like at home!

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank HNadia
What an incredible review Nadia! We loved having you visiting and including you in on our ultimate vision for our community here at the Costa Rica Yoga Spa. We can't thank you enough for gracing us with your presence and your sense of humor! Hopefully we will see you again very soon as we will ultimately look forward to it. Thanks for recommending us to others!

The space we hold for our guests is certainly one for development and healing on a variety of levels. Whether you want to come to relax and "recharge yourself" or want to partake in exciting events like zip lining and waterfall tours, we can make it happen. You are also full entitled to create your own mix of relaxation and exploration/excitement!
Falmouth, Maine
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I came to the CRYS for a profound healing journey with Iboga. I knew this was THE PLACE for my experience, and I was more than in such awe every step of the way.
Much love and gratitude to Sarah and Darin for holding the space, to Lisa and MJ for their magic hands and being the best hostesses, and YY and Javi for the chinese medicine.
Not to forget the amazing cooks and housekeepers.
The people are beautiful as is the entire property. I will return, perhaps yearly.
Namaste

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Lane D, Marketing Director at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
We have done endless research through a multitude of medicinal studies worldwide and have developed our one of a kind Iboga treatment for those who wish to partake. Truly a transformational experience all around, we are attentive to each person literally day and night. We are very happy to hear that this was the magical journey for you that we know it to be. We hope you return yearly as you mentioned!
Salzburg, Austria
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Stayed here, loved it and wonder wether to recommend it or not as too many people will want to go!!
Location, people, food, animals, atmosphere all is just stunning.
If you are looking for natural, magnificent environment, a 'bit' more comfort, and all in an authentic way don't look further. The rooms a so lovely. The team is so friendly.

You actually do not want to leave this place any more.

Daran - the owner has put lots of love into the place which is visible everywhere.
Silent, thoughtfull, fun, and if you want some action you can have this too.
The team is organising everything for you horse riding with Beate, paddling with Allan, Yoga with various teachers, Thai massage with MJ ....

One thing however - if you don't like animals... this place might be not that easy going for you.

You forget everything around you.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
To start off, thank you for your review! We will maintain our ways of catering to small amounts of people at a time so you won't have to worry about it ever being too crowded here at the Costa Rica Yoga Spa! We will continuously provide our hands-on, extremely personal experience for each and every guest!

Darin, the owner, has created his utopian vision and is still developing and perfecting it here onsite. Indeed we have very adventurous activities (optional) along with our most relaxing activities (also optional, both strongly suggested) such as spa treatments. We offer such a wide array of options for our guests to enjoy so we can accommodate to each visitor!
Whitchurch-Stouffville, Canada
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I was there for a Yoga Retreat a couple of weeks ago. It was the most awesome experience I have ever had, it was life changing for me and a large part of it was the Costa Rica Yoga Spa itself as it is very beautiful and the Rancho is very magical. I had one of the beautiful private rooms with a balconey, loved sitting out there in the morning watching the sunrise and listening to the sounds of the jungle waking up. Watching the sunset over the panoramic view of the jungle with the ocean in the background was breathtaking and something I will never forget. I miss watching the sunsets already. The staff are amazing and made you feel part of a family and the food was absolutely outstanding. Loved the excursions (paddle boarding and ziplining and the trips to the beach)and of course Yoga everyday. I enjoyed the Spa treatments and the healing session I had with Ashley.
I will definitely go back........Thank you to the staff of the Costa Rica Yoga Spa for the most amazing experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Colleen G
Lane D, Marketing Director at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
We can't thank you enough for your review! Hearing these kinds of responses from our guests reinforces the great pride we take in providing the space, activities, memories, and general well-being for each person who comes to stay with us. As we are situated on a riviera overlooking the jungle canopy and Pacific Ocean, our suites as well as our other rooms, kitchen, and yoga pavilion all boast an endlessly incredible view. Hearing the jungle come to life after the evening gives way to the first hints of daylight truly is an enjoyable experience. We are glad you took the time to take it all in!

Our family here at the Costa Rica Yoga Spa is all about making people feel comfortable and welcoming them into our community. Our activity list is very fulfilled and will surely provide you with the adventures you may be seeking. We have an equally substantially sized spa treatment menu which we love to spoil our guests with too!