WINNER WONDERLAND

“Friendly and Convenient Surf Shop” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coconut Harrys Surf Shop and Surf School

Coconut Harrys Surf Shop and Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full service surf shop that offers surf lessons, rental boards, adventure tours, new and used boards for sale, surf accessories, awesome beach clothes, and gift shop. We have been teaching people to surf in Nosara for more than 10 years. Our Costa Rican surf instructors are ISA certified surf coaches and are excited to teach you to surf in a safe and fun way. We offer private, group, kids, and multipole lesson packages. You can see all the positive reviews from our customers.We also have the biggest supply of quality rental boards to suit every type of surfer. Our beach location is the closest to the sand in town giving you a short walk to the waves with your board. You can also leave your board with us during your stay saving you the hassle of lugging them around town.Our number one goal is to help you have the best surf vacation in Costa Rica. We are your one stop for everything you need and want to do in town. Let us save you the hassle of planning and coordinating. It's our pleasure. Thanks for visiting our Trip Advisor Review page. We hope to see you down for a visit. Pura Vida!!
“Friendly and Convenient Surf Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family and I were in Nosara for all of January 2013 and we rented all of our surfboards, boggie boards, and booked all of our lessons through Coconut Harry's. They were easy to work with, had an extremely convenient location, took the time to greet us every morning and learn our names, and Luigi even got my 60 year old parents up on a surfboard during their lesson. I would definitely recommend them if you're heading this way.

Nosara, Costa Rica
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“great instruction!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

They take care of everything! the instructors were knowledgeable English speaking. I had a great experience and recommend them to my friends!

Canmore, Alberta
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very professional, very friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Tis is our second year renting boards and taking lessons with e Coconut Harry's boys - great instructors, great beach location...

Toronto, Canada
“Best first surf lesson ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Thank you to Nelson, very patient instructor. It was my first time surfing and I finally got up the nerve on my last day in Costa Rica. Nelson was very patient and encouraging, even though I only surfed the 'baby waves'. Awesome time!

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Surf Lesson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Whether it's your first time surfer or you just haven't been in a while, I loved taking a surf lesson with Mario! The guys at Coconut Harry's are super nice and fun. Great way to spend the morning in the water and you will definitely catch a few waves ;-)

Visited December 2012