“Fantastic Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a great night at Dolce Vita. All the food, both starters, mains and desserts were delicious. We shared a lot of the dishes, so got to taste many of the items on the menu. I also got the biggest gin&tonic in my life. Which tasted great. I had a creamy pasta with ham, gratinated in the oven, and I still feel full. I also tasted the amazing lobster ravioli. I'm just sorry that I didn't disocver this restaurant untill my last day in Nosara. I will for sure come back!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Roberto will take extra special care of you as he show you the freshest caught seafood in his signature menu. La Dolce Vita will fill you up with superb made-just-for-you dinners & appetizers. It's too difficult to choose my favorites here because there are so many!
Janet Grosshandler (New Jersey, USA & Nosara- as many times a year as I can get here!)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I'm so glad a local recommended that we try Dolce Vita! This place has excellent food, great atmosphere and wonderful staff. We liked it so much, we went back and had dinner there another night! The complimentary appetizer of pita bread with olive oil and spicy veggies was so good, and the pasta dishes are to die for. You must try this place! Pura Vida :)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food is pricey, but so worth it. The owner, Roberto, is so professional, knows his wines, and is very funny, also. Great experience always and I live here.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This place is a little gem tucked away in Nosara. The owner is Roberto and he is super nice and explains step by step details of how he cooks every meal. The food was very fresh, seafood was only a couple hours out of the ocean. We had the lobster and spaghetti, lobster ravioli, mussels and many other appetizers. The complimentary pita bread with garlic oil and spicy vegetable is almost a meal within itself. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

1  Thank PeroViejo