“The best restaurant in Nosarra”
Review of Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita
Ranked #19 of 83 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Dont wait to go to this hidden gem - we visited this place 18 years ago and returned in April to find it the same fantastic restaurant! The best restaurant in Nosarra - tell Roberto Cynthia and Kevin said hi!!

1  Thank Cynthia K

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Great pasta here, seating on an outside patio. Service very attentive. Good evening experience.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Recently we had dinner at Dolce Vita and we had a nice dinning experience. The atmosphere was great and the service was nice. The food was okay -very expensive! Everything we had was really heavy. I had a black ink ravioli which wasn't the best I've ever had. All the other dishes tasted very plain too. As dessert I was looking foward to a nice tiramisu or pannacotta but instead they had brownies and something that tasted like a fried doughnuts. All in all it wasn't terrible but just what we expected either.

1  Thank MCsurfer
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I eat italian food wherever I go and this place doesn't disappoint. The special for the evening was the tuna tartar made fresh from fish that slept in the ocean the previous night. It was the best tuna tartar I've ever enjoyed. It's a bit pricey but the food is excellent. I recommend making a stop here for at least one evening while you're in Nosara. Chao!

We went to dinner early at 6 because we have two small children. The staff was super accommodating and they have hand made high chairs with leather straps and wooden eating tray.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

The owner is completely off the grid, no cell phone, no email, no website! Originally from NYC he started a little slice of Italy in Nosara. The food is amazing, you are started with foccacia bread made with his pizza dough (yummy and thin), I had the Jumbo Shrimp in Garlic and olive oil which was really good, the pasta was done to perfection. His personal attention to every table makes you feel right at home along with the complimentary lemoncello served after dinner. A definate must do!

1  Thank Viajam0s