“Great fresh food at a terrific hotel”
Review of Harmony Restaurant

Harmony Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 82 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The open air restaurant at the Harmony seats 40 guests in a stylish but casual atmosphere that draws upon 70's surf culture, Brazilian Modernism, and old school tropical resorts. Taking its cue from a harmonious way of living, the kitchen primarily cooks up local and organic seafood, fruits, and vegetables as well as a selection of chicken dishes.
Ithaca, New York
“Great fresh food at a terrific hotel”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent 5 days at Harmony and cannot say enough about its wonderful restaurant and juice bar. It's rare that I stay at a hotel or resort and eat most of my meals on-site, but at Harmony that's exactly what my husband and I did. The food if fresh and delicious with plenty of variety and interesting blends of flavors. Much of the food is grown onsite or sourced locally and the menu reflects that. Service is impeccible and if the restaurant is crowded you may wait a bit, but it's well worth it. The bar and juice bar concocts the most interesting drinks. Try them all! You won't be disappointed.

Visited May 2013

Deocrah, Iowa
“Best caparina in Nosara. Just, the best.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We ended up here after a long day. Our vacation was ending, and we were dining late. Harmony was hosting some celebrities, so I think they were reserving some tables for big-wigs, but we were finally shown to the dining room where we enjoyed sushi, seafood, and some delicious drinks. The service was impeccable, and my caparina was the best in Nosara. Dessert was good, but the meal was better. And seeing a few movie stars (and their families) didn't hurt for atmosphere!

Cayuga S, Manager at Harmony Restaurant, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear fox4cefive,
thanks for your review of the Harmony restaurant. We are happy to hear that you had a great meal with impecable service as well as some of the best drinks. What else could you ask for in Nosara. Movie stars? Psst... keep it quiet. We look forward to having you back soon.
Saludos
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Best last meal of holiday”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This restaurant is gorgeous! Total change from the other bar/restaurants we visited in Playa Guiones, this one serves top quality food including some of the best sushi i've ever had and amazingly good cocktails at affordable prices. Our waiter Dennis was great too and the waiters also gathered to sing 'feliz cumpleaños' to our friend also.

Denver, Colorado
“Delicious with Fantastic Service!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I had most my meals at Harmony Restaurant during my stay in Nosara. Everything I ordered was so delicious!!! All their desserts were exceptional and their tropical sangria is probably my new favorite drink! The service was fantastic! The whole staff was very friendly, especially Manifred! He remembered my name after my first visit and greeted me by name every time thereafter. If you go to Nosara, definitely eat here!!

Visited March 2013
Maine
“No major changes since last year's visit”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had a drink a the bar before dinner - although it was a martini, I agree with another review - it really didn't seem to pack much punch. Dinner was good - pace of the service is scattered - on/off...the bar was out of chardonnay - none at all - seems a basic of restaurant mgmt. to keep a standard wine such as this stocked at all times. I still enjoy the place though and can highly recommend the spa services associated w/the facility.