“Wow the bread is good!”

Cafe de Paris Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Nosara
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Daily fresh bakery and pastry Casados fish/chicken/meat Famous biggest sandwiches and hamburgers French touch tenderloin steak Best salad in Nosara Swimming pool - play ground - basket ball field Pool Table Jungle Mini Golf
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I know, I'm reviewing a place for their bread... it's that good! :-)

There are newer reviews for Cafe de Paris Restaurant & Bakery

Reviewed August 3, 2011

We picked up some fresh french bread, pastries and slices of pizza -- I'm still thinking of them. We only sampled the bakery, not the restaurant or hotel, so I can't recommend those either way. But everything we had was great. I'm rating this less than excellent only because the people working the counter were a little unfriendly. But then again, we were only inside for less than 5 minutes... definitely would go back.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

I spent a week and went everyday at the cafe de Paris and loved it. The best food in town and affordable. The swiss chef is the best!!!! Don't miss it.

Reviewed February 5, 2011

This used to be a great place for a great breakfast. In anticipation of this, we showed up early in our stay for another great breakfast. I ordered Eggs Benedict and what I got was two huge pieces of Texas Toast with poached eggs on top, two slices of packaged deli meat ("ham") and a side of what looked and tasted like salad dressing. On the side were supposed to be potatoes. What I got was a single little triangle of undercooked frozen hash brown. It was still white on the outside and still frozen inside. And that, my friends, was it! This is not what I remember!!! The upside is that now I only cook at home and save plenty of dough that way! They do make lovely cakes though if you are celebrating someone's birthday. They're dry and not very sweet but look nice! What happened amigos?

Reviewed July 24, 2010

I stayed at this "hotel" with a group of yoga students whose teacher was leasing a studio from the Nosara Yoga Institute. I happened to luck out and got a better room than most of my fellow yogis. The room was across and down the dirt street from Cafe de Paris. It was a modern room, very white, clean, and comfortable. The bathroom was bad, although the shower itself was tiled, clean and nice. The food at the Cafe was out of sight! We loved the blended drinks, fresh veggies, fresh fish, great presentation; really just loved the restaurant.