“Killler time, great fishing....”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Nosara Paradise Rentals
Ranked #10 of 25 Specialty Lodging in Nosara
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Killler time, great fishing....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

we rented 2 boats to take out 12 guys for my batchlor party. We wanted to catch tuna for the rehersal dinners sushi, and we certainly did that and much more so. The crew and owner Craig were great to deal with and I would do it again in a second. All the guys still talk about what a great time they all had off shore in Nosara.. Thanks [---]

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

My first visit to Craigs was for 5 days in Feb. of this year. Fishing was great, with a 350-400 lb. blue marlin and many other species. The second was for 10 days in May. I caught many yellowfin tuna and a very nice cabera snapper. Wow! that snapper was delicious. The rooms were top-notch as was ALL staff members. I'm retired military and have traveled the world extensively, so I have experience in making this judgement. I plan on returning in Jan., hoping the Marlin bite will be on. Dennis P. USAF retired.

Room Tip: all facilities were outstanding
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
St Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

Craig the owner of this fine company is from Jacksonville Fl as am I. A mutual friend put us together and Craig gave me and my family a great deal on a small 2 bedroom one bath house less than 2 blocks off the beach , right by a little grocery store AND we got to use the pool at the main Paradise rental village. We loved it. My wife and children are all ticos ( born and raised in Costa Rica) my wife and littlest child 6 year old Jarrell are now in the USA , we all loved the house, the location and the price Craig the owner and his tico staff are there to make sure it all works and life is well...."Pura Vida"

Room Tip: e-mail Craig tell him what you are lookinf for, from Big Game fishing , to surfing, to a romantic ge...
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank machspeed
Folly Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2011

Clean, beautiful & spacious home within walking distance to shops, restaurants & surfing area.. Could not have been a nicer or more relaxing place to enjoy the beauty of Nosara with my surfing kids!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank nhussey
VANCOUVER
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

We stayed at "Casa Tranquilo". This place is great for its location. It has free tight parking and a great little pool. Has wifi and is very close to everything you need. The two things I would change are more comfortable beds and pillows, and a much better and more complete set if utensils, cups, plates and towels.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank CWHATSOUTTHERE
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2011

Everything about this trip was a dream! Craig and his staff made the trip easy and accommodating. I love all the local animals that come visit the houses. They were hard to leave. One of the teenagers that came with our family was injured on the beach and Craig's staff didn't hesitate to help and go beyond what you would expect being in another country. I can't say enough positive things about Nosara Paradise Rentals to do justice. Mark at Coconut Harry's (by the beach) was a total pleasure to deal with. I would highly suggest renting boards from him. I felt like I was leaving my family when I had to come home!! Thank you Kumi and Javier for everything you did for our family!!

Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2011

Mark Benoit from Coconut Harry's (shop by the beach) totally made our vacation--staff is super friendly, helpful, full of great local advice without any attitude--we took lessons from luigi who was fantastic and stayed at Casa Neptune which was perfect for 2 couples--quiet, clean, safe easy walk to town/beach

Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple