Review Highlights
Fantastic surprise in Nosara

We spent a month in Nosara and our two kids were regulars at the kids camp. The instructors are... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
annikaparadise
Great staff and our son had the best time!

Our son loved going to camp and can't wait to come back in June! The staff were all super friendly... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Casey R
New York City, New York

All reviews rock climbing girls love great kids kids enjoy learned how can't wait to come back two sons pura vida costa rica surf lessons paola counselors crew community week nature rash
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Nosara Kids Camp was wonderful. Paola was very easy going, flexible with the schedule and very professional. We stayed in Nosara for a week and my son went 3 days to the camp.He loved it so much he asked me so many times how many hours until he can go to camp again.Thank you for making our trip more amazing. We will be back!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Baileybug11
NosaraKidsCamp, Propietario at Nosara Kids Camp, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this review!!! Make kids happy is our mission. I hope to see you around soon. Nosara is waiting for you!

Reviewed January 27, 2018

We normally like to explore new destinations, but Nosara Kids Camp was such a great experience, that we returned to Nosara so the kids could enjoy a second round. Don't get me wrong, Nosara is gorgeous and a pleasure in and out of itself. But having the kids enjoy surfing and other activities with a fun group of kids, all well organized by the lovely Pao, just makes it an amazing vacation for the whole family. Book now!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 8, 2017

My kids LOVED Nosara Kids Camp! Paola was amazing and the kids enjoyed the surf lessons and the daily activities like cooking, rock climbing, and planting trees in the community. We can't wait to come back next year :)

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017

We were travelling around Costa Rica with our three kids and stayed in Nosara for a week to try to learn how to surf. Since my older kids were 18 and 19 years old and the youngest only 9, I really wanted to find a place where he could meet other kids and have more than a one hour lesson with us. I found the Nosara Kid Camp on Trip Advisor and it is exactly the way it is described. Paola and her helpers took fantastic care of my son and he, of course, learned how to surf much faster than the rest of us. He had a fantastic time at the Kids Camp and would happily go back every summer. Pura Vida et gracias Paola!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to nosara for seventeen years but this was the first time I've brought my daughter. And I was anxious that she might be bored with me the whole time so on recommendation I booked her for two days at nosara kids camp. This was the best decision I made this trip.

She's loved it and begged to go every day. She's seven but was standing up the first day, and totally addicted. She barely turns around when I drop her off mornings she's so eager to go. Pao and her whole staff are unbelievably sweet and gentle. Last night she showed me the ju jitsu she learned and she's made friends. Absolutely fantastic.

Date of experience: July 2017