Lowest prices for your stay
$20
Hotels.com
$20
$18
Free cancellation until 10/22/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Travelocity$20
FindHotel$18
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

A very nice new hotel, modern look with a very nice promotion deal. Room are very comfortable with a nice big well equipped bathroom. Breakfast are fabulous, even not locate in downtown area but going everywhere will take about 10-15 mins with a very convenient taxi on demand.

Date of stay: November 2012
2  Thank junya_and_gangs
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We were there for a few times for business trips. The room and bathroom are clean, good size, not too small.The bed is a little bit on a harder side though. The design is modern and minimal, just enough. The restaurant is nice and modern with nice staff, serving all day meals. Breakfast is included, sufficient and good quality for the price you pay. The location is in a small road (soi) quiet enough to get some rest, at the same time, right in the city. However, if you don' t have a car, you might find it a little difficult to get around.
We will surely stay here again next time we travel to Ubon.

I hope that they can keep it new and clean as time goes by.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jitchaya
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place is really nice. Very clean , stylish rooms. Whole hotel is very nicely designed. Very good resturant there also. Deluxe room include free mini bar. Fast wifi throughout the hotel. 15minute drive from airport and 5min to bus station. On a street with an excellent Thai restaurant also , zaab ...soi 9. I am looking forward to staying here agin in the future.

Room tip: Zaab soi 9 restaurant just 100 metres up the street is fantastic with excellent Thai food and cold beers with a live band.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank cornish-scrumpy
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Stayed here for only 2 nights in May 2012. I've requested an early check-in since I've arrived there at 9 in the morning and got what I requested for.

Check-in process was swift. However, I got a room which was on the 2nd level and close to the street. I was too noisy. So, I requested another room on another section of the building. Again, my request was met quickly and I was in another room in like 5 minutes. Great service.

Room cleanliness is ok, not that good since the floor was concrete with no rugs.

Bed was comfy. Pillows were too low, for my standard, anyway. 2 bottles of drinking water for free.

4-5 choices to pick for breakfast.

What I liked the most here was staff's service. I brought my laptop to work at the night (Free wifi too) and found out that there was no socket for 3-legged plug. I went down to the front and asked for adapter. They didn't have one but offered me their outlet power bar. I used it for a night and returned it after I bought one next morning. Great staff!!!

I paid 850 a night and it worth every Baht!!!

The location was a bit out of the way. No other transportation except taxi which you had to call to the center, 20 Baht was added to the meter.

It was a nice little hotel, brand new and great staff. I'll choose this hotel again for my next trip.

Room tip: Request for the room which not close to the street and stair case. Rooms which facing the hotel's parking lot are the best choice.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank JerryOu
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Cost was about 700bt a night . Only open 2 weeks. Great staff. Roomy, good hot water and bathroom. Mainly Thai people stay here. Stayed only 2 nights but very happy. No lift and as else where in Thailand no carpet in halls so can be noisy

Date of stay: March 2012