“Nice dinner in the garden ”

The Woolpack Fornham St Martin
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal. The menu is not that big but what we had was very well cooked and presented. I had one of the best fish and chips that I can remember. Service was good and overall a very positive experience.

1  Thank preic

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

The food was overly priced. My husband ordered a Steak and Ale Pie for about £14, but when it arrived it was tiny! With hardly any veg with it.
The service wasn’t good. When we showed up we weren’t acknowledged. I had to walk to the bar and grab the girls attention.
When we went to pay the girl who served us was no where to be seen. All there was to see to was the manager who wasn’t at all very friendly. He made a few remarks and treated us if we were a bunch of kids.

Didn’t feel very welcome.

5  Thank Emily C
Reviewed May 6, 2018

. A disappointing meal with unsmiling service from the staff on duty. Eating and drinking out is too expensive these days for customers not to be treated decently and food not to be up to standard. Perhaps we picked a bad day!

2  Thank Robertdemond
Reviewed May 2, 2018

I was greeted by warm and helpful staff who made me feel right at home. They had a fantastic vegan choice and were willing to even make changes to the standard menu to accommodate me. My food was fresh and perfectly prepared, swiftly served, with a smile. Excellent value for money and worth a visit.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Visited for a celebratory birthday lunch but will never return. Both drinks & food are over priced and we found extremely tired decor, service that lacked any element of customer care and food that was unpleasant. As a family of five we all ordered Sunday roast which was served just warm, swimming in gravy and accompanied by water sodden vegetables. My in laws struggled to cut the beef & both said they should have asked for a steak knife. The only reason I did not complain was because I didn’t want to spoil the family lunch but in retrospect this was a mistake.

2  Thank BoardingPass39448