Our dream destination wedding was held in this beautiful resort last February 8,2013. My sister found this place through the internet and so we only communicated thru e-mail with the marketing manager as we live overseas. It was not hard to get in touch with them because they replied promptly to all our inquiries.
When we saw the resort a week before our wedding we were impressed with the preparations they have showed us, they paid attention to all the details we provided considering that we only had less than 2 months to plan and prepare for our special day. Glynis, the marketing manager was very generous with all our demands and negotiations. The day before our wedding they expect us to be stressed and panicky but surprisingly we felt the opposite, we are rest assured that everything will go smoothly. In addition they have in-house acoustic band and emcee that we were not able to provide which helped a lot too. On the day of our wedding we saw how they worked hard in preparing the set up by the beach area, Ms. Glynis made sure we were happy with all they have done so far, which we are and could not even think of anything bad to say.
The outcome: A very unforgettable wedding, we were very happy as they exceeded our expectations, we loved every bit of the set-up from the beach ceremony to the reception area. It was worth every cent that we have paid for.
Yes, Nature could be uncooperative sometimes but the warm service of the staff, management and crew outweighed minor glitches that have occurred. We would like to commend the staff and management of Kahuna Bar- Restaurant and Spa especially to Ms.Glynis Balagot, Ms. Lani, to the florist, to chef, to those who helped with the set-up and everyone who took part in making this very special event happen.
We will surely go back to this place over and over again everytime we will be coming home for a holiday. This place made us feel comfortable from the first day we set foot in this resort up until our last day here, we felt at home and was hard for us to leave this place.
Thank you and you guys are the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the most privileged surf destination in San Juan, La Union. Kahuna Beach Resort and Spa is a boutique beach resort and spa with Balinese inspired cottages that peer out into the beach.The calming sounds of rolling waves are heard all around the resort for our guests to take pleasure in.The charming 31 rooms, Kahuna Bar and Restaurant, and day spa, face an ocean cove and sandy beach.The architecture resembles a fusion of Filipino and Balinese style beach house with white stucco walls and a native grass roofs. Luscious plant life enhances the estate. Well thought out decoration details and functionality guarantee our guests get stimulated throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kahuna Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahuna Beach Hotel San Juan
- Kahuna Beach Resort And Spa San Juan, La Union, Philippines