“Comfy food but pricey”

Angel's Kitchen
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed April 6, 2012

They are a bit pricey but was worth every penny. I left the place with a happy and satisfied belly. I will come back to try other dishes.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

It was a Tuesday night around 630 - was happy that parking is easy - there was no other customer when I arrive - after being seated - I was asked to move to another table since they said it was reserved - I obliged but I was again about to be moved to another table since again it was reserved - I was about to walk out since - hello - I am the only customer and to be treated like unwanted I will next time give my business to another place - when they
Finally realized that I was about to
Go - they did not transfer me anymore - I ordered the ribs that they recommended - serving quite small but it was delicious and tender but so pricey for a slab of rib - will not go back anymore >(

2  Thank superwoman2011
Reviewed February 1, 2012

The food at Angel's Kitchen has never failed to make my stomach happy. Its a jump skip and a hop away, the service is good, the food is always perfect. I always bring friends and family who visit Manila here as they appreciate the home cooking with a twist.

1  Thank readysuitcase
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Could have been better if serving will be bigger for the price they charge - although I like the food - so pricey - cakes so expensive - a slice for almost P200 - and slice so small to be shared..... A little bit disappointed :(

3  Thank superwoman2011