“Great burgers, friendly service”
Review of Cheeburger Cheeburger - CLOSED

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Chicago, Illinois
“Great burgers, friendly service”
Reviewed September 10, 2009

This friendly spot offers burgers with a huge variety of toppings and a choice of several cheeses. They say they will even make one without cheese if you ask nicely. My burger was great, cooked as requested and with the fairly routine toppings that I asked for. I liked the ability to choose the size of the meat patty and bun so I got the size burger I wanted without paying for more than I could eat. I did take-out, and by the time I got back to my hotel room (about ten minutes) the fries and onion rings had lost whatever crispness they might have had, so my advice would be to eat in. They also have a large variety of malts and shakes. A great spot for a hungry person.