“Great pizza and salad”

Dining options: Reservations
Spicewood, Texas
“Great pizza and salad”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Discovered Via Baci via TripAdvisor and was so glad we did. Fresh ingredients and oven baked to perfection are the only way to describe this place. Lots of other things besides pizza on the menu which looked very good. Thanks to TripAvisor we made another good selection.

Visited June 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Allow me to start this review by saying that I consider myself to be a bit of a "Pizza Snob" :-). I suppose that most people who are originally from the New York tri-state area (and love pizza), probably feel similar. If you've ever come across these native New Yorkers, and heard them talk about "their" pizza, you may have rolled your eyes, right LOL. But honestly, it is quite difficult to find a comparable New York style pizza experience outside of the Northeast--and I have honestly tried in numerous cities across the country.

That being said, Via Baci pizza is not New York style, it's Neapolitan aka wood-fired. However, my husband (1st generation Italian) and I both really enjoyed our experience there on multiple visits. As it happened, we spent 2 years in the Denver area for work and one of our priorities was to find the best restaurants to keep our tummies comforted during that time. Here's what we found cool about Via Baci:

1) Fresh ingredients --this was consistent for us every time. Also, mozzarella is homemade!
2) Good service--I've seen a few negative reviews on here, but we were taken care of nicely
3) Variety of choices--there are other tasty food offerings besides pizza e.g mussels, clams, ravioli
4) Decent atmosphere--located near Target, in a strip mall setting, but don't let that stop you

Overall, Via Baci is a nice option for Italian bistro food and Neapolitan pizza. The wine was fairly good as well. Who Knew we would find a hidden gem of a restaurant during a routine visit to Target, haha!!!

• Visited August 2013
“Awesome Italian”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Everything we have had is yummy, of course their pizza is the best item on the menu. Creative toppings cooked in a wood fired oven!! So good! Recently went to Italy and this is where we go for our Italian food fix!
Wine list is great and happy hour is a great deal!

• Visited March 2014
“Great dinner!!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Moved to Colorado and we were so happy to find Via Baci! My wife and I had a wonderful dinner here. The food was really, really good and the service was spot on. I liked the atmosphere. It's casual and the only (minor) suggestion I would provide would be that our table was very (very) close to the table beside of us. That being said though, again, the food and the wine were really good and I would for sure make a return visit.

Visited February 2014
Lone Tree, Colorado
“This is a neighborhood favorite of ours!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Via Baci is actually within walking distance of our home and it is the best Restaurant in Ridgegate. We thought it an ideal place to meet with friends for New Years Eve dinner. The service is always excellent with knowledgeable and cheerful wait staff. There are weekly specials on Monday which are very good value and their wine specials are a good value too. Even though we were there on a holiday our waitress made certain to remind us of the wine special (discounted bottles) was on as usual for Tuesday night. Via Baci does not have a huge menu but everything they do they do well which is why we keep coming back. Their wood fired pizza is excellent, and their house pies are creative and tasty. Their sea food is good and you should try the mussels which are a great appetizer. One of my personal favorites on the menu is their cioppino which is spicy, tasty, and a generous portion. One in our party tried the pork chop special which he said was well prepared, moist and tender. The dessert special featured so-mores with house made marshmallows, very sweet.

• Visited December 2013