“Fresh and fast $1 sushi... Yummy”
Review of Yuki Sushi Robata - CLOSED

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Their S1 sushi were amazing. Their Bento Box deal were excellent as well. I walked in hungry and walked out full with out breaking my bank was always a PLUS for me. When I was there the place was not busy and I got my food fast. I was in & out in no time. The service was okay. Hands down one of the best Sushi in the Lone Tree area...

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We love the sushi at Yuki Sushi Robata. It is some of the best sushi I have ever eaten. The service is always friendly and efficient and the food is excellent. We eat here often and we are never disappointed (our only disappointment is when the food runs out!)

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Wife and I had dinner here and the food was VERY good. Unfortunately, the service was horrible and the atmosphere was dull, not lively or fun. We'll probably give it another chance because the food really was amazing.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

My teen daughter and I agreed that if we lived nearby, we would be here every day, trying something new, and checking it off their EXTENSIVE menu. It is THAT good. But we live far away, so we enjoyed every minute of the one meal we had here. Their $1 sushi menu is amazing! What a great opportunity to try new things! We ordered from that, and from the rest of their menu. Our favorites included Holly Hocks and Fire Dragon. If you get an appetizer, do not miss their spicy edamame -- so finger-licking delicious! I'm going to try to replicate it at home with sea salt and our garden's hot peppers, as I know of no other restaurant serving edamame like this. They also have a full sake, beer, and wine menu. Don't let the strip-mall store front fool you; this is an amazing food experience you should not miss.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

We love sushi and have been looking for a new restaurant to take the place of our old sushi haunt. Yuki Sushi is the spot. The nigiri was delicious, it was a little small but they're only a doller a piece so it actually works out to be cheaper than most places. The rolls were great, lots of flavor and a huge selection of specialty rolls, again at a good price. The rolls were smaller too which I liked because they're easier to eat and there's less rice. Definitely a good sushi place!