“Mexican Food (Not sure why they have pic of a burger)”
Review of Brewery Bar III

Brewery Bar III
Ranked #19 of 104 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Littleton, Colorado
“Mexican Food (Not sure why they have pic of a burger)”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food seems back up to snuff. It definitely went down hill for a while. It is not as good as the Legendary Brewery Barr II, but it still worth going if you're in the area.

Visited October 2013

“I love this place!!!!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

They have the best salsa around. I'm a huge consumer of salsa and even though they are more tex mex food the salsa is like no other. The chips they serve are also good. The have a Bloody Mary bar on Sunday mornings. The price is super cheap especially if you go around happy hour. It's cheaper to eat there than eat at home

Visited October 2013
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“We've visited the Brewery Bar serveral times and really enjoy it.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We think the food is very good and love the chili. I usually get the "award winning" rellenos with 1/2 and 1/2 chili. Yummy! We took the family to the Lone Tree Brewery Bar III last night to celebrate our son's 28th birthday and everyone loved it (from the 4 year old to the older folk). We made reservations for 8 and they were all set up and waiting for us when we arrived. The beers and frozen strawberry margaritas were also enjoyed. I'd recommend this restaurant - it was recommended to us by friends and we've been sold ever since. Very well priced.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank paddy318
Quincy, Illinois
“We went back for more”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Friends took us to Brewery Bar III while we were visiting Denber last week. We liked it so much, we went back the next night on our own.

They greet you with a basket of chips and a dish of salsa. Not unusual. I grew up in Texas many decades ago and have eaten a lot of restaurant tortilla chips. These are the best I've ever had. They are moderately thick, very crispy, have just the perfect amount of salt, and not the slightest hint of grease. The salsa is good, reminds me of the flavor palate of Ro-Tels.

We tried the queso with chile, half and half was just the right heat. Also had the guacamole, Wow, that is legendary Guac, the best I've had since a friend took me to the Petroleum Club in Fort Worth 25 years ago.

Both nights I had the enchilada plate with green chile, fabulous. My wife had a couple different combo plates. She thought the chile relleno was the best she's ever had. The first night our friends had fajitas which looked and smelled wonderful, and had quite the sizzle when delivered to the table.

Service was friendly and efficient. If we get back to Denver, we'll go back to Brewery Bar III.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank wfgjr
“We are regulars here”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We go to Brewery Bar III just about every Friday night. The prices and green chili is what brings us back week after week. My favorites are the breakfast burrito, Crispy relleno, Mexican Hamburger and many of the combinations. Especially the #1.

On Friday nights they have a singer for entertainment, and there is a very nice covered patio.

All in all we think Brewery Bar is a great value for our family.

Visited September 2013