“Top Notch Mexican Food with Great Pork Green Chile”
Review of Brewery Bar III

Brewery Bar III
Ranked #26 of 105 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant over several years and the food and service is consistently excellent. The "smothered" Mexican food dishes are the best. The pork green chile comes in mild, hot, or half and half and is one of the best, if not the best, examples of this dish in Colorado. The staff and bartenders are excellent, professional and well trained. Finally, the prices are very fair for what you get. This should be on the list of restaurant stops for anyone in the Lonetree, Co. area that wants great Mexican Food. There is also a great kid's menu.

There are newer reviews for Brewery Bar III

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I love their stuffed chili rellino. it is crispy and their green chili is the best i have ever had. service is good as well as the prices.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

They have a great Taco Salad with lots of meat and everything else,but their salso I just love. Its good on the Taco Salad and chips. I always get full just eating the chips with the salsa.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We moved away from the Denver area about four years ago, regrettably, but we are frequent visitors to friends and family. When in town, we try to make it to one of the family-owned Brewery Bars for some of the best Colorado-style green and red chile and that Colorado favorite, the Mexican Hamburger. I've been told that the dish originated at Joe's Buffet on Santa Fe Drive, which was very good the last time I visited about 20 years ago, but I've yet to find a better Mexican Hamburger than at the Brewery Bars (the new one, in Lone Tree, or the older one, on Kalamath. There's a BB IV in Parker, but I haven't yet had visited that one).

Our latest visit once again confirmed the basis for the loyal following these bars have. The place was very crowded on a Friday, as usual, so we sat at the bar. The usually good service was on the slow and inattentive side on this visit, though, due, I'm sure, to how busy the place was.

But the green chile was really favorful and scorching, as expected. Well worth the trip!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Food is not that good go to los dos potrillos for a lot better grub